Mooney

Team Chicago

Liked Posts:
Mooney has been a bright spot. If he was on a team that could pass protect and/or had decent QB play he would really be making a name for himself. They have to find him more out there.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I especially love how Mooney agressively attacks the football. He has no fear...

ReasonableMeaslyAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

TerribleNiftyHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

Even his incompletions look good...

GiganticTinyDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
His targets keep going up, 0 drops and he's created competition at the position which will only make others better.

msadows

Liked Posts:
you're honestly a very shitty grade troll/alt. just throwing that out there.

I wish I could be more excited about Mooney. the whole offense situation is so bad I don't even process when receivers actually catch the ball anymore.

Quite obvious its an ALT account. A trash one at that. Real men troll on their mains.

msadows

Liked Posts:
His targets keep going up, 0 drops and he's created competition at the position which will only make others better.

I bet 50 on him to have over 3 catches last week. Easy $.

The kid won't be a star, but he's got a very good shot to be a good player in this league for years to come. IMO, he could be our version of will fuller. Not a star, but as a #2 you can't ask for much more.

Thats why I want to retain AROB, once mooney hits his peak they will mesh very well. The outside speed threat, and then the guy who's the jumpball/safety net.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anybody willing to trade him for Fuller would be a fool. Fuller is having a great year but is less complete right now than Mooney was in his 1st game. Even with his limited production, you can see D's paying attention. He could easily verge on stardom in the right mix. Fuller is faster in pads.

Last edited: