More insight into what Justin Fields balls smell like

Luke

Liked Posts:
I never really looked into the kid because I didn't think there would be a snowballs chance in hell that the Bears could get him.
Sure seems impressive though.... good read.

One overlooked number was the 3.9 GPA Fields carried as a student at Harrison High School in his hometown of Kennesaw, Georgia. Intelligence helps any quarterback, but it proved especially crucial for Fields because of the relatively short time he had to learn the Buckeyes’ offense.

“He’s just a smart young player, and he’s a freak.”

“And maybe a few weeks later, that’s the first book he read. And I remember calling his dad and he read the book over the phone to his dad. He was 3 1/2, reading his first book.”

During his junior year, Fields often helped other students in that chemistry class solve problems. Mockalis remembers him as an honor roll student who “would not back down” from a chemistry question the same way he stood up to opponents in sports.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"so I'm just gonna run deep and you throw it as far as you can.."

In all honesty tho, the kid gives me Larry Fitzgerald vibes. His dad is a cop and grew up in a somewhat strict environment where grades were important. He seems like he's just all about business and getting the job done.

Liked Posts:
He’s already my favorite bear and hasn’t played a snap yet.

Fingers crossed he pans out.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
OK ive seen a bunch of posts about how his balls smell, but I havent seen a single one about their mouthfeel?