More Mack fapping

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Adam Stites‏Verified account @AdamStites_
Adam Stites Retweeted Jack M Silverstein

Worth noting too that Mack has a history of getting better as the year goes on.

Career per game averages:
Sept: 0.53 sacks
Oct: 0.53 sacks
Nov: 0.69 sacks
Dec: 1.00 sacks

Jack M Silverstein‏ @readjack

Khalil Mack has five sacks in four games, putting him on pace for 20.
Richard Dent holds the team's season record with 17.5.

This team is currentyl on pace for 72 sacks (lol) and Mack is average a sack and forced fumble through four games this season.

msadows

Liked Posts:
shoulda had 2 sacks yesterday and 2 FF's, sadly they decided to take fitzpatrick out. Dude was a statue in the pocket like I predicted, and played like trash. Winston was inches away from being strip sacked by Mack but he was too agile and avoided a sack by two bears.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Kind of an odd thing to 'predict'. Similarly, I predicted that Russell Wilson would be 'mobile' and Tarik Cohen would be 'short'.

Wells there are people like Mongo who call fans idiots because I said I'd rather have fitz start over winston due to fitz being a statue in the pocket against a great pass rush.

Exact thing happened. But you know, some people cant "predict" that shit.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Wells there are people like Mongo who call fans idiots because I said I'd rather have fitz start over winston due to fitz being a statue in the pocket against a great pass rush.

Exact thing happened. But you know, some people cant "predict" that shit.

yeah, Winston tore that Bears azz up when he got in the game. Good prediction on your part.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
shoulda had 2 sacks yesterday and 2 FF's, sadly they decided to take fitzpatrick out. Dude was a statue in the pocket like I predicted, and played like trash. Winston was inches away from being strip sacked by Mack but he was too agile and avoided a sack by two bears.

Winston must have some Marty Booker hands. Mack came a swatting at the ball and he held it tight.

msadows

Liked Posts:
yeah, Winston tore that Bears azz up when he got in the game. Good prediction on your part.

Winston at least marched the bucs past the 50 a few times and completed the majority of his passes. Yes he sucks, but fitz sucks even more.