Morrison needs some tissue

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
They may learn, but it sure as hell won't be the Flames that teach them.

R K

Guess he's lucky Burish is playing in Dallas.

Waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaa
<

tvltre

Liked Posts:
He is 35 years old and wants to complain because the Blackhawks didn't show him some respect?

brendan-morrisson-112306.jpg

What a piece of crap.

At least Carcillo left his problems on the ice.

s100531_kopecky-carcillopg-horizontal.jpg

carcillo-kopecky.jpg

Your right...he is lucky Burish isn't on the team.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Nv6sLw_AY&NR=1[/media]

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
He has always been a little cry baby fuck. Never liked him and always thought he was an over-rated player. Naslund and Bertuzzi made him look better than he was. Everyday he would be crying about something when he played in Vancouver. Bitch about this and bitch about that.

Ton

Liked Posts:
"I don’t know if they understoood what was going on but some young guys on their team were standing up and yelling. I don’t think it’s very professional. But they’ll learn.’’

Learn what? How many Cup rings does Morrisonn have? Who's the one who needs to "learn" anything?

tvltre

Liked Posts:
"I don’t know if they understoood what was going on but some young guys on their team were standing up and yelling. I don’t think it’s very professional. But they’ll learn.’’

Learn what? How many Cup rings does Morrisonn have? Who's the one who needs to "learn" anything?

What a piece of crap for real. Just found this on youtube.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myl7QdjjsTw[/media]

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The injury didn't look like much, at 28 seconds it does look like he's talking to the hawk bench but who knows what was said.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
What a piece of crap for real. Just found this on youtube.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myl7QdjjsTw[/media]

If I were a teammate I would be giving him shit for taking his sweet ass time to get to the bench. Given his leg must have been really fucking hurting cause he just got HAAAAAAAMMERED...but taking time to stop at the opposition bench to have a little chat? Plays going on Morrison...you could have cost your team a goal against there you fucking slobby fucktard!!!

And like he wasn't milking that. I have seen guys with concussions get off the ice faster. Soft pansy ass.

hehehehehehe..I hate Morrison.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
If I were a teammate I would be giving him shit for taking his sweet ass time to get to the bench. Given his leg must have been really fucking hurting cause he just got HAAAAAAAMMERED...but taking time to stop at the opposition bench to have a little chat? Plays going on Morrison...you could have cost your team a goal against there you fucking slobby fucktard!!!

Well that was kinda my thought, if he was really that hurt why didn't he just stay down so the refs could blow it dead at the first chance. I know it was in their zone, but if the hawks got the puck you're looking at 5 on 4 and they ain't going to whistle a scoring chance dead

tvltre

Liked Posts:

And like he wasn't milking that. I have seen guys with concussions get off the ice faster. Soft pansy ass.

Sami was faster than that asshole!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybPY_9PtZ4Q&feature=related[/media]

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Hawks were probably yelling at him to get off the ice so his team could ice 5 players

Sir Mike of Burbs

Liked Posts:
He needs to stop at Walgreens. Aisle 4, in the back next to the aspirin. Vag cream. It will relieve the swelling.

FlyChicaga

Liked Posts:
That's hilarious! I was watching this game on TV, and saw him saunter by saying to myself, "what the fuck is he doing?" It's like he was playing rat hockey or something and just blew off the game completely.