Most Exhilarating Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So, we've discussed the most heartbreaking loss...which win has been the most exhilarating for you in recent memory?

Mine has been the 2nd game against the Vikings last season...where Hillenmeyer made Peterson his bitch in overtime...sooo lovely!

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Really?! NO!

Devin Hester single handedly crowning our asses is mine.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Yes the game that single handedly cost the Vikings the NFC Championship - according to Skip Bayless.

I go to 08 when they beat the Packers on monday night football and had the blocked field goal by Alex Brown to take the game into overtime.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me it has to be the 2006 Monday night game against the Cardinals. Down 20-0 at halftime, the Bears came back to win 24-23 without an offenseive touchdown! Rex Grossman threw 4 interceptions and fumbled twice. Urlacher almost singlehandedly (with a little help from a Devin Hester TD return) willed the Bears to win that game.

ESPN: Game Recap

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
The MNF game against the Cardinals in 06 hands down. That game was the best. And that postgame was even better. "You wanna crown their asses? Then crown em! But they are who we thought they were!" :dennis:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Easily the Cardinals game. 6 turnovers and we still won. Game winning punt return TD. Announcers hating on the Bears, sucking off Leinart all game long too.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
NFC Championship against New Orleans in 2006. Should have been the game that followed, but that was a blast.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me it has to be the 2006 Monday night game against the Cardinals. Down 20-0 at halftime, the Bears came back to win 24-23 without an offenseive touchdown! Rex Grossman threw 4 interceptions and fumbled twice. Urlacher almost singlehandedly (with a little help from a Devin Hester TD return) willed the Bears to win that game.

ESPN: Game Recap

Diddo. It doesn't get much better than it did on that mild October evening in Glendale, AZ. (It also made for some great sig-line material.)

This one's for you, Denny! :D

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
NFC Championship against New Orleans in 2006. Should have been the game that followed, but that was a blast.

That one crossed my mind as well...that was the game Reggie Bush show-boated into the endzone, right?

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. He did the flip into the endzone. The thing that stood out to me was Urlacher was right there the whole time. He may not have been able to catch Bush, but didnt lose him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.