Mvp Race who wins it? Who deserves it?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Henry, imo.

Doubt it happens, but that offense is the best in the league and would be shit without him. He is a monster.

If not that, my pick is rodgers. Sure, Mahomes has a lot more yardage but he's also working with a lot more than rodgers is. Once again, Aaron is gonna get some dudes PAID.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Henry, imo.

Doubt it happens, but that offense is the best in the league and would be shit without him. He is a monster.

If not that, my pick is rodgers. Sure, Mahomes has a lot more yardage but he's also working with a lot more than rodgers is. Once again, Aaron is gonna get some dudes PAID.

Rodgers has a better O line and RBs tbh. Mahomes has better WRs and TEs. Both O's are still loaded across the board though.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The two front runners... One is the guy who owns the Bears and has completely shit on the franchise for the last decade. The other will go down as the future GOAT who the Bears passed up for a loser who will never win anything.

This must really hurt a lot of Da Meatheadz who call me a troll because i like quality QB play. :(

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Josh Allen IMO because he elevated a franchise that had not won a division in like 25 years.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I vote Montgomery with all his YAC