My day 3 dudes

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
WR Amon-Ra St. Brown – USC

This guy is good. He is a sleeper that is better than a lot of the WRs that are getting mocked higher than him. Just watch his tape and I think he becomes what we hoped Miller would be, plus, knocks a couple guys off the roster: I'm looking at you Wims, fuck off! And he is a solid starter from jump. He is a legitimate first round talent or early second round talent that is off of the radar.

1619880882910.png

6th.) Motherfucking savage Ben Mason FB/HB/UTE Michigan

Just watch him block and pancake dudes. Just watch him catch. Watch him hit on Special teams. Watch him pick up first down. Think outside the box as this guy could be the U TE that moves all over the formation. Imagine this guy hitting the modern 6’ 210 lb tweener MLB in the hole with Monty following. This guy upgrades our offense and st. The madman, future legend, and the guy who will rename the Marcus Monk award to the Ben Mason award. Stand in awe of this meat eating savage.

6.) Cade Johnson, WR South Dakota State

Just like last year when Pace passed on Hammler and took Money, we pass on Elijah Moore and take Cade Johnson. Wow. He comes in and starts making waves and breaking ankles right away. Like Moore, he can’t be covered in man one on one and so forces the Defense to choose their poison as Money and AR212 are on the outside and he is in the slot eating up real estate. Should Miller get his head on straight and actually receive a catchable ball from Andy frickin’ Dalton, then this guy becomes straight lethal.

6.) Ar’Darius Washington S, TCU

Why in the living fuck would we draft a 5’7” safety? Simple. He’s a Dime Safety. Don’t let his size worry you as much as the fact that bringing him in will eliminate an opponent's WR. This is the badger chasing the grizzly bear because nobody told him he was too small. We get this guy and he opens up a can. People jeer the pick until they watch him play. Then they go, oh! Now I get it. Yeah. This guy becomes a fan favorite fucking 21st century Rudy.

WR Tyler Vaughns USC

This guy can catch and runs crisp routes. He is everything we thought we were getting in Riley Ridley, but who knows what’s up with that guy. Vaughns makes acrobatic circus catches. He is tough. The dude played 5 seasons and never missed a game. Think of him like Waddle for the new century. Sticky hands and brass balls. He will have a 10 year pro career as the WR 3 or 4 that is clutch when needed, the kind of role player you hope to snag in the 6th.

6th.) Ta’Quon Graham DT, Texas -- Bears fans are divided. They really want him to draft a DB or a T. Instead, he snags this ridiculously athletic DT that fell into the 6th. The D line rotation starts to look sick!

Jalen Camp WR, Georgia Tech

This guy is the 7th round WR flier that Pace loves to take. He has a ridiculous Relative Athletic Score. He is the kind of guy you take in the 7th. He pushes Wims off of the roster.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All i know is i am hankering for some true chicago style blintzes from grammy agniewska’s!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Brevin Jordan really stands out to me as being available today.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'd heard good things about Jaelon Darden from North Texas...not sure he'd still be around.