My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

2. Offensive tackle​

Signees in our top 100 free agents: 1

Not much movement for a thin offensive tackle class in free agency, and it's mostly because that position is so critical, teams rarely let steady players at that position hit the market. And for franchises still in need at the position, tremendous news: this is a stellar offensive tackle class, the best since the 2020 group that provided the NFL with Tristan Wirfs, Andrew Thomas and Jedrick Wills in the first round. And this group is way deeper.

We'll get Oregon's State's Taliese Fuaga, Notre Dame's Joe Alt, Penn State's Olu Fashanu, and likely Alabama's JC Latham and Oklahoma's Tyler Guyton in Round 1. But we're just getting started with that fivesome. Georgia's Amarius Mims will be one of the largest and most athletically gifted tackles in the NFL in Year 1, Washington's Roger Rosengarten plays with a fun power and mobility blend, Texas' Christian Jones was so steady in Austin and has serious length, even Louisiana's Nathan Thomas is a masher on the outside, and BYU's Kingsley Suamataia has All-Pro upside given his girth and lightness in his feet. I like Maryland's Delmar Glaze as an offensive tackle who'll outplay his draft position. I could go on and on. This offensive tackle group rocks.

Who in the fuck is Chris Trappasso?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Someone who actually watches games and gets paid to write about sports. You know, the exact fucking opposite of you.

Or just another dude blogging about the NFL Draft like he's an expert with an opinion that matters.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
what about the handful of other writers that have come to the same conclusion that bama posted?
Are you guys going to spend another day screaming at me for my difference of opinion again?

Is it only acceptable to have one opinion on this board and it better be the happy vibrant opinion that everyone else has?

Y'all assume I don't watch any games and yet I have a YouTubeTV library full of college football games.

I've probably watched more college football in the last week than you've watched in the past 5 years.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Or just another dude blogging about the NFL Draft like he's an expert with an opinion that matters.

The big difference is he is actually being paid by CBS Sports....while you said you need a gofundme of $100K

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
what about the handful of other writers that have come to the same conclusion that bama posted?
If we are keeping score, let's also point out the amateur fans on this board that were optimistic about Wright before he was the draft pick.

I don't recall many people on here that thought he was not a first round quality player, and you were on his side early.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Are you guys going to spend another day screaming at me for my difference of opinion again?

Is it only acceptable to have one opinion on this board and it better be the happy vibrant opinion that everyone else has?

Y'all assume I don't watch any games and yet I have a YouTubeTV library full of college football games.

I've probably watched more college football in the last week than you've watched in the past 5 years.

When everyone thinks your opinion is brain dead maybe you should go to a doctor to see if there is anything up there

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The big difference is he is actually being paid by CBS Sports....while you said you need a gofundme of $100K
You think he's being paid by CBS Sports? Buddy if you think writers are paid for their work I've got some beach front property in Yuma Arizona I think you'd be interested in.

The number of writers that are actually getting paid are probably 1 percent of the writers online. Most sites are aggregating SEO content in the hopes of generating clicks.

One guy starts a blog and if he generates enough content they gain interest from a bigger aggregator and they offer to feature them on their site. It's the Bleacher Report model.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You think he's being paid by CBS Sports? Buddy if you think writers are paid for their work I've got some beach front property in Yuma Arizona I think you'd be interested in.

The number of writers that are actually getting paid are probably 1 percent of the writers online. Most sites are aggregating SEO content in the hopes of generating clicks.

One guy starts a blog and if he generates enough content they gain interest from a bigger aggregator and they offer to feature them on their site. It's the Bleacher Report model.

Wow guys, fatboi posted a few articles on CCS and now knows the ins and outs of journalism!