Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulletin Board material

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's great that the Bears are getting Caleb Williams and could potentially wind up with Odunze but after that this draft class is completely underwhelming.

There's not an elite pass rusher in this draft. Turner doesn't excite me and Verse and Latu are completely average as prospects at best. None of them have put a stranglehold on being the top guy and when you don't have a consensus elite guy like Anderson from last year you really don't have anything.

The defensive tackles are even worse than the edge guys.

It's probably the worst CB draft in years.

Safety?

Bad year to be a running back or a linebacker.

Bowers is an undersized TE.

OT leaves a lot to be desired.

All of the hype from this draft has come from the QBs and the WRs.

If the Bears can't get Odunze or Nabers their best bet would be to trade out or try and trade for someone because the talent outside of the top-10 is one entire predictable lump of mediocrity.

There's just no one I'm excited about.
One of the better QB drafts I've seen in a while.
Definitely a super deep, very talented draft at WR.
RBs are weak for sure.
I think there is some nice depth at T/DE.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
You truly can't be this dumb. Oh wait yes you can be. Skoronski was the third OT taken. Just because fan Bois of his had him as the best OT since Orlando Pace doesn't mean he was the best offensive tackle in the draft.

Fantastic technician massively under sized. Better than any of the guys from this year but Alt.
I was simply listing the prospects hoping you could elaborate at all but clearly you are too scared to have any take that would inevitably be bumped for being incorrect like every other take you have.

Be brave! Make a claim on who will be good or is everyone going to be bad and you will run with the mathematic strategy since most prospects fail.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You truly can't be this dumb. Oh wait yes you can be. Skoronski was the third OT taken. Just because fan Bois of his had him as the best OT since Orlando Pace doesn't mean he was the best offensive tackle in the draft.

Fantastic technician massively under sized. Better than any of the guys from this year but Alt.
No one had Skoronski better than HOF’er Pace. That’s just stupid talk.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No one had Skoronski better than HOF’er Pace. That’s just stupid talk.
I didn't say better than I said the best OT since. The way the experts were heaping adoration on him was completely nauseating.

Would you not agree that of all the prospects from last year Skoronski received the most slobbering over. He allowed so few sacks and hits and pressures and his technique was extremely refined etc etc.

No player has been talked about like he was last year.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I didn't say better than I said the best OT since. The way the experts were heaping adoration on him was completely nauseating.

Would you not agree that of all the prospects from last year Skoronski received the most slobbering over. He allowed so few sacks and hits and pressures and his technique was extremely refined etc etc.

I don’t see why this is relevant at all.

You cited fuaga and fautanu as OG prospects as THE reason this class is worst than last years, yet last years top prospect projected best to the interior.

Lmao

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

No. I don’t agree with that at all. Yes some loved him at Guard but he definitely wasn’t a consensus #1 OT on the draft. Most write-ups had him moving to OG. The consensus #1 OT was Paris Johnson by a wide margin.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Please link to all of these posts that have people clamoring for Olu at 9?
^ @DanielCCSBears

I'm guessing you didn't see this post. So if you could share those posts that have been clamoring for Olu at 9, I'd appreciate it. Also please share the posts of me saying whatever it is you think I said.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The very first thing in this I shared was an opinion. I don't think the offensive tackle class is good.

It's definitely not as good as last year.
its not as good as last years OT class you claim, yet you also claim darnell wright wasnt worth the top 10 pick

so which is it?? was last years draft class great or not? cuz it was headlined by darnell wright and a couple others

you are talking out both sides of your mouth, which is impressive since its stuffed with ding dongs(maybe the food, maybe not)

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

I think you're getting him confused with another player named Something Something Johnson

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
No. I don’t agree with that at all. Yes some loved him at Guard but he definitely wasn’t a consensus #1 OT on the draft. Most write-ups had him moving to OG. The consensus #1 OT was Paris Johnson by a wide margin.
Not only that, but I don't really think anyone was slobbered over in last year's draft. There were four prospects that received the bulk of attention - Stroud, Young, Anderson and Carter... and more time was spent nitpicking problems with them than anything.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Please link the posts saying he was the best OT since Pace.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not only that, but I don't really think anyone was slobbered over in last year's draft. There were four prospects that received the bulk of attention - Stroud, Young, Anderson and Carter... and more time was spent nitpicking problems with them than anything.
LOL, yeah, in a draft class that included Jalen Carter and the importance of the 3-tech in this defense the idea that Peter fucking Skoronski was slobbered over more is laughable.

It's clear that @DanielCCSBears only sees what he wants to see.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or maybe Poles agrees which is why he traded our 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th round picks for vets.
Draft picks are less proven so of course.
On the other hand the teams wouldn't have accepted the draft picks if they were worthless.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
^ @DanielCCSBears

I'm guessing you didn't see this post. So if you could share those posts that have been clamoring for Olu at 9, I'd appreciate it. Also please share the posts of me saying whatever it is you think I said.
I'll out myself, I would take him at 9 and send Nate Davis packing.

But clamoring? That would be classic Danny hyperbole. Likely followed by juvenile insults, while at the same time complaining about other people insulting him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Reminder: Every RB OP graded highly ended up having short to bad careers. The easiest position to scout.

But congrats on spotting the nfl talents who go on to have 300 career rushing yards.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
MY GUT FEELING IS THIS IS A SHITTY POSTER POSTING SHITTY THINGS

also, draft classes arent getting worse year by year. there are other factors at play in this new version of college football. also, this is the last year players can still claim a covid year, so you have a bunch of guys that normally would be in the draft in that round 4-7 range that are staying in college 1 more year to try and improve their draft stock.

but instead of looking at it logically, he just says that draft classes are getting worse and worse