My Letter to Mr. Ryan Pace

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mr Pace I'm a man of few words, but i would like to say Thank You. You inherited a team that was in such a mess that in a short time, you managed to turn around a falling franchise from the depths of hell to a future contender. Like Moses parting the Red Sea, you showed grit and determination to accomplish such an impossible feat. Sir I don't have the words to show my gratitude.
Mr Ryan Pace, thank you for your wonderful drafts. Especially the way you carved your way up' like a masterful surgeon, to getting the second pick of the 2017 draft and selecting the future greatest quarterback this franchise will ever see for years to come. And the great Draft of 2018, were you stood your ground and took the BPA with each and every pick. Such greatness bestowed upon us, i'm humbled.
Mr.Pace, the way you brought in Free agents this year was nothing short of a miracle. Sir i'm honored to call you GM of the Chicago Bears.

Sincerely Fatman LOU.
Love the Haircut by the way . By the way , Thank you for the Mack Man .

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There are Pace dicklickers and Pace roasters. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

59559771.jpg

Username

Liked Posts:
Mr Pace I'm a man of few words, but i suffer from pre-mature ejaculation and in that spirit, I would like to say Thank You. You inherited a team that was in such a mess that in a short time, you managed to turn around a falling franchise from the depths of hell to a future contender. Like Moses parting the Red Sea, you showed grit and determination to accomplish such an impossible feat. Sir I don't have the words to show my gratitude.
Mr Ryan Pace, thank you for your wonderful drafts. Especially the way you carved your way up' like a masterful surgeon, to getting the second pick of the 2017 draft and selecting the future greatest quarterback this franchise will ever see for years to come. And the great Draft of 2018, were you stood your ground and took the BPA with each and every pick. Such greatness bestowed upon us, i'm humbled.
Mr.Pace, the way you brought in Free agents this year was nothing short of a miracle. Sir i'm honored to call you GM of the Chicago Bears.

Sincerely Fatman LOU.
Love the Haircut by the way .

I added a few words to make it more honest.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
What is it with these pace lovers? I think there is some optimism for next year but let's not kid ourselves into thinking the statistically worst gm in bears history is anything but that at this point.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
One would think the Pace goo gobblers would wait until his team wins more than 5 games in a season and someone he drafts gets voted to a Pro Bowl before anointing him executive of the year.
Post of the year?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One would think the Pace goo gobblers would wait until his team wins more than 5 games in a season and someone he drafts gets voted to a Pro Bowl before anointing him executive of the year.

Amen, brother. And contrary to what people may think, I'm not a Pace hater. He's better than Angelo & Emery, but this team has to win THIS year.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
After we go 4-12 this year:

Dear Fuckface Pace,

FUCK YOU.

Disregard my previous letter, because fuck ur dum cuke shut, ur mom.

Do you remember when you cut Josh Sitton?

PEPPERIDGE FARM FUCKING REMEMBERS AND NOW WE HAVE NO FUCKING OLINE.

Why didn't you just promote Vic Fangio? This Nagy loser is just like Trestman!

IF I KILL MYSELF THE POLICE WILL ARREST YOU FOR MURDER!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

FUCK YOU

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear Pace,

I come from an emotional generation. I never figured out how to handle my emotions with people because all of my interaction with them was through a screen and not face to face. I also feel like I should always get what I want. Just posting this will probably trigger others like me.

Toodles...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Dear Pace,

I come from an emotional generation. I never figured out how to handle my emotions with people because all of my interaction with them was through a screen and not face to face. I also feel like I should always get what I want. Just posting this will probably trigger others like me.

Toodles...
Half the morons here are millennials and have the same problem. And we have a guy that lives on Lower Wacker Drive in a cardboard box and looks like Aqualung. And a guy that has sex with pigeons. It's a clusterfuck

268x0w.jpg

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mr Pace I'm a man of few words, but i would like to say Thank You. You inherited a team that was in such a mess that in a short time, you managed to turn around a falling franchise from the depths of hell to a future contender. Like Moses parting the Red Sea, you showed grit and determination to accomplish such an impossible feat. Sir I don't have the words to show my gratitude.

Sincerely Fatman LOU.
Love the Haircut by the way .

"F-F-F-F-F-F-Fatman LOU
He's really really goblin' Snails's goo
If Ryan ever tires of lookin' in the mirror
He's callin' Fatman LOU" . . .

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
"F-F-F-F-F-F-Fatman LOU
He's really really goblin' Snails's goo
If Ryan ever tires of lookin' in the mirror
He's callin' Fatman LOU" . . .

The poopster will bow down to the pace meister after this year. Book it.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
most GM's are judged on what they could have had, Pace is already forgiven for what he gave up for no reason.

mecha

Liked Posts:
After we go 4-12 this year:

Dear Fuckface Pace,

FUCK YOU.

Disregard my previous letter, because fuck ur dum cuke shut, ur mom.

Do you remember when you cut Josh Sitton?

PEPPERIDGE FARM FUCKING REMEMBERS AND NOW WE HAVE NO FUCKING OLINE.

Why didn't you just promote Vic Fangio? This Nagy loser is just like Trestman!

IF I KILL MYSELF THE POLICE WILL ARREST YOU FOR MURDER!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

FUCK YOU

I'm sad I can't thank this multiple times.

Mojo Man is correct. it's actually pretty sorry how unmotivated and garbage the team has been the last couple seasons. I get a majority of the losses in the Fox era were probably by a score or less, but you would think professional athletes could string it together to like, I don't know, score 10 points more a game? throw the ball more than 6 times? have a kicker that can actually make field goals and extra points? hopefully the Nagy administration corrects this shit cause it's getting pretty tiring now.