My take on L. Floyd

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wonder what would happen if a group of fathers of high school girls whose shower was crashed by some transgendered person with male equipment descended on the school principal? Think that Obama's letter to the schools would protect him or her? Don't think that crap is going to happen in Texas do you?

I wonder what would happen if the hot chick at the other table who was making you blush while you were having dinner, walks up to the urinal beside you, pulls her pantyhose down (or not if she prefers a hole), and pulls out the schlong of all schlongs.

Funny.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

What's funny is how the same DBags make a political mess out of a simple joke. Freakin Tardgrad always likes to try to bate into another thread like this. Then the idiots come out with rights for everybody. These will be the 1st people that let everyone else fight for their freedom. LOL@ the millennials. Yeah Hawk, we agree on something.

ginny

Liked Posts:
With all these positive traits, why wasn't he more productive in college playing against players who would be mostly far inferior on average than he'll see every Sunday? To me that is a little alarming. I know people will say he was moved around alot. In that case, I would have expected more tackles, more passes defended, and more INTs. He was allowed to rush the passer on passing downs first and foremost.

Kwiatkoski had far more tackles and even had more tackles for loss. He had more passes defended and INTs but that would be expected from an ILB. His college production to me will translate well to the NFL.

I wasn't enamored with the pick but I am excited to see what he does and I pray he succeeds. With that skill set, he should succeed. I only see him as a situational pass rusher this year and not as a 3down player this year.

As much nickel as the Bears will run, and as much as he can play multiple positions, I see him getting plenty of playing time once he learns Fangio's scheme.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much nickel as the Bears will run, and as much as he can play multiple positions, I see him getting plenty of playing time once he learns Fangio's scheme.

Woa woa woa…. Your post in no way shape or form involves pantyhose!! This is a football forum after all. Dirtbag MFer!!