Myles Garrett vs. Laremy Tunsill on now

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Could there be a more perfect head to head NFL prospect match up in the country right now than watching these two? How good is Tunsill? We'll find out versus the dynamic rusher that is Garrett.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Both guys are super impressive. Garrett could be the first pick of the 17 draft.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
How about USC freshamn LB Cameron Smith. 9 tackles 3 ints and a FF. Kids not even 19 yet lol

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Didn't get to watch much of this. May catch it later online. But I read that Tunsil dominated the matchup. If so, that's huge. First game back, against the best pass rusher in the nation? He's either 1A or 1B with Ronnie Stanley in the 2016 draft. I personally have always given a very slight edge to Stanley, but if I get to watch this it could sway my opinion.

peanut33tillman

Liked Posts:
Didn't get to watch much of this. May catch it later online. But I read that Tunsil dominated the matchup. If so, that's huge. First game back, against the best pass rusher in the nation? He's either 1A or 1B with Ronnie Stanley in the 2016 draft. I personally have always given a very slight edge to Stanley, but if I get to watch this it could sway my opinion.

Fun to watch but likely wont matter, dont think Bears will be bad enough to be in a position to draft Tunsil unfortunately.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm a draft fanatic either way. I love premier matchups. I did get to watch the draftbreakdown cut up of Tunsil. I wouldn't say he dominated Garrett. He did a pretty good job on him overall, though. Got beat bad one time and tackled Garrett.