Myles Garrett?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Supposedly Ryan Poles has reached out about DE Myles Garrett!

"BREAKING RUMOR: Sources tell me #Bears GM Ryan Poles has inquired about star edge rusher Myles Garrett. While no deal is in place, expect Chicago to be very aggressive as they believe they are in a "win now" situation. More details to come."

Yogi

Liked Posts:
No idea who this source is, but it's a tempting thought. I'm guessing his value is around Mack's from back in 2018? Garrett is probably a better player, but Mack was 2 years younger.

We gave [two 1sts, a 3rd, and a 6th] for [Mack, a 2nd, and a 7th].

And how much better does our defense get in all practicality with Garrett? Cleveland has been a top 5 defense in 2 of the last 3 seasons with him as the face of it, and we're already a top 5 defense this season, so would going from top 5 to top 1-2 be worth all those picks?

On the flip side, Caleb is cheap for 3-4 years, so overspending on an elite defense isn't really a concern.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does this Kev guy pretend to have real sources or he's some troll account?

Regardless, I think I can all but guarantee Poles has inquired about a lot of edges across the league.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's an interesting dilemma for the Browns. They need a lot of help with that roster after trading Cooper and two o-linemen free agents. They have no QB of the future on their roster. Even if Watson retires they are in cap hell for at least another year. This team is 3 years and a complete rebuild from truly competing again, if all goes according to plan. Garrett will be in his early 30's and ready for another contract. On the other hand, they will have a ton in draft capitol for their rebuild if they trade Garrett now. Will be interesting to see what they do.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Supposedly Ryan Poles has reached out about DE Myles Garrett!

"BREAKING RUMOR: Sources tell me #Bears GM Ryan Poles has inquired about star edge rusher Myles Garrett. While no deal is in place, expect Chicago to be very aggressive as they believe they are in a "win now" situation. More details to come."

Not happening but if you want to build clout on Twitter for 48 hours this is one way to do it.

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Well, if Kev says it, it must be true. He’s a great source.

I would like that very much but I see Poles doing more of a Travon Walker type trade possibly. My sources said watch out for him.
Wish I could give some input on these trade rumors,,,..but when I called my sources they hung-up on me.....

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ohhh that hurts. Probably more than the carp when u stick your dink in it lol
Sure sure sure

Stafford to the Vikings
Garrett to the Bears

The only suckers (carp) are Bears fans buying into this shit.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
The offensive line is still not in great shape. The draft capital this would require would hinder that. If that was fixed it would be an option.