Nagy Didn't Get The Memo

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Kid who tapped out my telegram reversed dots and dashes --STOP

Have to resend --STOP

.. / .... .- - . / - .... .. ... / -- . ... ... .- --. . / -... --- .- .-. -.. / .-- .. - .... / . ...- . .-. -.-- / ..-. .. -... . .-. / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / -... . .. -. --. .-.-.-

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
what memo didn't he get?

that he is hurt or that he is very good? seems like he got that one for himself?

I don't know where to begin OP because no thought involved is complete or even begun.
He's kidding.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He's kidding.
76735808.jpg

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK to call rookies "kids" if under 25. It's an unwritten rule. Look it up. Let us know when you find it. :)

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This thread title should be sung to the music of Billy Joel's "We didn't Start The Fire".

Lyrics to follow.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
This thread title should be sung to the music of Billy Joel's "We didn't Start The Fire".

Lyrics to follow.

I hate that song so much, as I do most Billy Joel songs. I think the weirdest thing about the music industry is that you have people who really don't have much talent or originality to begin with, like Billy Joel, they eventually fall out of the scene and become nonentities, and then some terrible song like "We didn't Start the Fire" gets released and becomes popular for reasons unknown and we are told that this is "a great comeback for Billy Joel!". He sucked even when he was relevant, his current song sucks even worse, and he will continue to suck in the future.

My favorite comeback was when Tom Jones, talentless from the start, popped back into the charts in the mid-90's with possibly the worst song ever:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate that song so much, as I do most Billy Joel songs. I think the weirdest thing about the music industry is that you have people who really don't have much talent or originality to begin with, like Billy Joel, they eventually fall out of the scene and become nonentities, and then some terrible song like "We didn't Start the Fire" gets released and becomes popular for reasons unknown and we are told that this is "a great comeback for Billy Joel!". He sucked even when he was relevant, his current song sucks even worse, and he will continue to suck in the future.

My favorite comeback was when Tom Jones, talentless from the start, popped back into the charts in the mid-90's with possibly the worst song ever:

Ummmmmm the new Backstreet Boys album is legit good though.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Does Billy Joel have a "current song"? I am not aware of anything in the last couple decades?