Nagy Expected to Return per Rapoport

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
no. because nobody said he “took back” play calling. it says he “is more involved”. those 2 are not equivalent statements.
Got you. I was saying that he is still calling plays. Not all, but it seems you can tell when he does put his two cents in though

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
as evidenced by the TE sweep for -3 yards on the goal line
Didnt the TE coach come out and say he specifically asked for that play in that moment? I know its fun to blame Nagy for everything but....

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Got you. I was saying that he is still calling plays. Not all, but it seems you can tell when he does put his two cents in though
i’m sure he has input but how much we don’t really have any clue about.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Didnt the TE coach come out and say he specifically asked for that play in that moment? I know its fun to blame Nagy for everything but....
posters were complaining about nagy not using veto powers... but when they found out he’s “involved” in play calling they have this hissy fit melt down.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
posters were complaining about nagy not using veto powers... but when they found out he’s “involved” in play calling they have this hissy fit melt down.
Yep .. but isnt listening to the TE coach the opposite of being ”egotistical “ like they are all saying? :)

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yep .. but isnt listening to the TE coach the opposite of being ”egotistical “ like they are all saying? :)
they also conveniently forgot how rapp said that the play calling he’s more involved with “helped” the Bears... which would lead me to believe it’s similar to what Lazor was calling.

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol, looks like I was right. Lazor was just a shell all along.

oh, #calledit

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
lol, looks like I was right. Lazor was just a shell all along.

oh, #calledit
so by your logic Nagy deserves credit for the offensive explosion? or is Lazor a shell when we want to bitch about Nagy?

mecha

Liked Posts:
so by your logic Nagy deserves credit for the offensive explosion? or is Lazor a shell when we want to bitch about Nagy?

I view it as Donald Trump's approach to handling a pandemic. he deferred said handling to the states to address, even though it was a national crisis, right? "I take no responsibility" translates to if the states screw it up, it's their fault.

replace Trump with Nagy and the states with Lazor. you're a smart guy, I'm sure you understand what I'm saying.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I view it as Donald Trump's approach to handling a pandemic. he deferred said handling to the states to address, even though it was a national crisis, right? "I take no responsibility" translates to if the states screw it up, it's their fault.

replace Trump with Nagy and the states with Lazor. you're a smart guy, I'm sure you understand what I'm saying.
except for the fact that the offense has improved and the pandemic has not, sure this makes a texas sized fuck ton of sense.

also please leave politics out of the bears forum at the mods’ request.

mecha

Liked Posts:
if I was to guess I would say Lazor has had some input, maybe that's the reason for more running/balance. if it's a sign of Nagy getting his head out of his arse I would take that a positive.

if the gameplan in week 17 differs from last month then there would be major cause for concern.

also okay dad.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
if I was to guess I would say Lazor has had some input, maybe that's the reason for more running/balance. if it's a sign of Nagy getting his head out of his arse I would take that a positive.

if the gameplan in week 17 differs from last month then there would be major cause for concern.

also okay dad.
logic isn’t your friend. i’m sorry your argument holds no water in reality.