Nagy fired tomorrow with a loss?

Nagy fired tomorrow with a loss?

• Total voters

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mean while first year Cleveland coaches are crushing the AFC league darlings 21 zip in the first qtr...

So coaching is kinda important

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If it’s not the playcalling and the problem is the QB, the head coach is at fault for not going to the backup with the game in reach for 3/4ths the game.

He ran a draw on 1st down with time not on your side. Have the ball to ryan Nall ona critical 3rd down.

Nagy should be fired.

Rise

Liked Posts:
He should absolutely be fired so I voted yes. I doubt he will be.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This Saints game was a mulligan for the Bears coming out flat in the Packers game week seventeen. He failed to make any use of it. Nagy has to be fired, though personally I do think Pace has shown enough to at least warrant one more full draft.

greg23

Liked Posts:
My 0rder of Preference

BHVWGHC
Phillips
Pace
Miller (he will never be missed and seamlessly slide right back into gang life)
Mitch
Eddie Jackson
Quinn

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The series before the half was shit play calling. Horrid

Fangio and Mack got them in the playoffs 18, not Nagy.

Also, Nagy let’s Staley walk out the door and he’s looking like the next great DC. McVay saw his potential in one game, Nagy didn’t all season.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Mitch post game was asked about offense identity in last few weeks and why they went away from it. “I an not sure why.”

greg23

Liked Posts:
Take out the dumb acronym and Im with ya.

He fuking HAS to go....but he won't

He'll hang his visor on 2 playoffs in 3 years....despite having almost nothing to do with either of those "accomplishments "

He can't call plays
His teams are undisciplined
His attention to detail is awful
His side of the ball is an abject failure

That said.....the sackless owners won't get rid of him

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
The series before the half was shit play calling. Horrid

Fangio and Mack got them in the playoffs 18, not Nagy.

Also, Nagy let’s Staley walk out the door and he’s looking like the next great DC. McVay saw his potential in one game, Nagy didn’t all season.

that's because Nagy is an insecure person who needs to be surrounded by people like him who nod their heads up and down no matter how wrong he is.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
What do you guys think?

3 points in a half. Playing conservative and shit playcalling. He has to go. And Pace can go too.
Honestly, I think he needs to go.

If you look at his tenure thus far, you can see where the mccaskeys could think "no way". He has no losing seasons, and two playoff appearances in three seasons.

But as I think nearly everyone here would agree, that is terribly misleading. When he calls plays the offense sucks. He has not developed Mitch at all and has seemingly undermined him if anything.

That's not to excuse Trubisky. He is what he is and it is not at all Nagy's fault entirely. But it seems he was dying to move on from him all along. Either way, whichever was the chicken, and the egg, the Bears need to reboot both head coach and QB.

I think bringing Mitch back could be a "less terrible" option than many other options at QB this offseason, but it's no better than that.

I don't see some turnaround with nagy at this stage. Why delay the inevitable if it only buys you 12 months of delaying a rebuild?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're doing exit interviews tomorrow.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Nagy is clearly the most incompetent HC that probably will keep his job.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m going with they clean house. Hoping.
If they run it back with Mitch, Nagy and Pace - my care level about Bears football will plummet to the worst it's ever been probably. Even worse than the Trestman years. And that's kinda crazy to say considering Bears have made playoffs 2 outta the last 3 years. 2018 was an exciting team and they have just continually gotten worse. 2019 was horrible and this year was a complete fluke. Bears never had any shot in these playoffs.

The way I'm looking at it is the Packers are going to run the NFCN for the next 2-3 years until Rodgers retires. Bears need to completely reset right now and be ready for 2 years down the road.