Nagy fired tomorrow with a loss?

• Total voters

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like if this game is competitive, they would retain Nagy. It was not competitive, and he's out of scapegoats. Nagy is the biggest reason this team sucks. Get rid of his terrible ass.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I do too. The fact that there were no assurances made publicly before this point indicates strongly that he was coaching for his job today.
I think Pace is in George's ear as we speak explaining how it was Nagy's scheme (or lack there of). Pace will save his job at the expense of Nagy.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glazer said to pump the brakes on the “they’ll be back talk” it is all dependent on how far they were to go in the playoffs. He’s usually right on. That was on 1/3/21

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Nagy is clearly the most incompetent HC that probably will keep his job.
Kingsbury and Taylor are pretty garbage. Mike McCarthy sucks too. Not advocating for Nagy to keep his job, but he's not quite the worst.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I do too. The fact that there were no assurances made publicly before this point indicates strongly that he was coaching for his job today.
Why would they have to make a public assurance tho? He's under contract next year so it's just assumed he is safe.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Why would they have to make a public assurance tho? He's under contract next year so it's just assumed he is safe.
So too are Vic Fangio and Zac Taylor, yet both had to receive public assurances that they would be kept on another year.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So too are Vic Fangio and Zac Taylor, yet both had to receive public assurances that they would be kept on another year.
Well Vic Fangio makes sense because they are hiring a new GM. Taylor has 6 wins in two years.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kingsbury and Taylor are pretty garbage. Mike McCarthy sucks too. Not advocating for Nagy to keep his job, but he's not quite the worst.
I don’t know at least those teams can score. This team, offense specifically, I’ve never seen something this bad at this level.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I don’t know at least those teams can score. This team, offense specifically, I’ve never seen something this bad at this level.
Never? Man I can name probably five Bears teams the last ten years that were worse offensively than this years Bears were. Lets not forget that this is the franchise that the gave the world the immortal game where in eleven offensive drives they punted eleven times. And compared to their peers around the league the Bears were not the worst team offensively this year.

Kingsbury in particular is a total charlatan. For as bad as Nagy and the Bears are, imagine what its like being shackled to the corpse of the coach who tanked a roster certainly no less talented than the Bears so badly that the Nagy-led Bears made the playoffs over them!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Never? Man I can name probably five Bears teams the last ten years that were worse offensively than this years Bears were. Lets not forget that this is the franchise that the gave the world the immortal game where in eleven offensive drives they punted eleven times. And compared to their peers around the league the Bears were not the worst team offensively this year.

Kingsbury in particular is a total charlatan. For as bad as Nagy and the Bears are, imagine what its like being shackled to the corpse of the coach who tanked a roster certainly no less talented than the Bears so badly that the Nagy-led Bears made the playoffs over them!
I have no opinion of Kingsbury tbh, he very well could suck like you said. My question to you is why that even matters and why do you constantly bring it up? Bears aren't hiring Kingsbury...

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I have no opinion of Kingsbury tbh, he very well could suck like you said. My question to you is why that even matters and why do you constantly bring it up? Bears aren't hiring Kingsbury...
I just try to keep things in perspective. Nagy is hardly the worst guy coaching in the NFL and its wrong to say he is. That doesn't mean I think he should be the Bears head coach come midday tomorrow, but its worth sticking to the truths rather than resorting to hyperbole to make a point.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Remember the game against the giants when cutler got sacked like 11 times in the first half and concussed. Then Todd Collins looked like a geriatric the rest of the game. That offense was something special.