Nagy giving up playcalling?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
This might the closest we have been to a change...

The Bears are now on the outside looking in at the playoffs. Why not throw it against a wall and see if it sticks?!?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He looked pretty defeated. I think it’s going to happen, there’s no telling if it will help.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Be the HC, Coach Nagy, let another person call the plays.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Literally I’d let Pagano call the offense before Nagy. Pagano understands the offense purpose is to move forward and score points at least

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone want to take over playcalling? That would just make it harder for them to blame everything on Nagy and the awful personnel when interviewing for a job (hopefully after this season).

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why would he say if he does, we wont know about it? What in the actual fuck is all the secrecy about?

Nagy knows he's a fraud.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy obviously loves calling plays. And he doesn’t have the cachet of someone like Andy Reid who can relinquish play calling duties and then take them back. So if Matt Nagy gives up play calling, and the offense seems to look better for a period of time, he may never be able to reclaim that responsibility. Nagy will not give up play calling until he knows his job is truly on the line.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
He won’t give it up. If he does he has to admit his system won’t work. If he did and it’s successful, he’d look like a moron.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Does this mean he'll have to re-decorate his room?

EWZ7ZrTXsAAXDBA

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Nagy is a sneaky salesman and I don't believe half the stuff he says. He doesn't have the balls to admit the team plays better when he's not calling plays and that this whole time he was holding back this whole team. He doesn't want to just win he wants to win HIS way and is to hardheaded to even adapt to his personnel.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Nagy just reaches into a hat to call plays.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would he say if he does, we wont know about it? What in the actual fuck is all the secrecy about?

It's about protecting his massive ego, just like everything else this jackass says and does.

If people know someone else is calling the plays and the offense suddenly starts scoring points he'll look like a even bigger fool and obviously Nagy can't let that happen.

I took his "nobody will notice" statement to mean that if by some miracle he's forced to give up playcalling he's going to still be out there holding his giant BE YOU menu and scribbling his notes so people still think he's calling the plays. Which is just a ridiculous thing to envision but the alternative is he's throwing his players under the bus suggesting we won't be able to notice because it will still suck no matter who is calling plays.

Either way it's a joke. Next 3 weeks of press conferences will be hilarious when they get swept like we're all expecting.

greg23

Liked Posts:
" I don't see the problem. The first 3 quarters is 3D play calling that the average mind cant grasp; its what leads to the spectacular and high scoring 4th quarters. I'm setting the opponent up for 45 minutes. If the damn defense could hold the opponent to 10 or less thru 3q we'd be unstoppable."

BE YOU

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Here’s the crazy thing...what if he already has?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here’s the crazy thing...what if he already has?
it's possible. All I know is that the play calling from the first 3 games seem different than the games after.