dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The other thing about an OC as head coach that calls plays is that the bear could just keep Loggains around. Not that I love the guy but he's competent enough to help install and transition another O.

If Trubisky has a good relationship with Loggains and wants to keep him around then i wouldn't mind Loggains staying on as the QBC.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Philly has Carson Wentz and a bunch of legit WR’s. Nagy is doing it with Alex Smith and mostly no name WR’s. He actually has to scheme around the deficiencies in the offense.

I wouldn't call T.Hill and T.Kelce no names receivers but they definitely don't have all the receiver talent Philly has especially if we're talking WR's and TE's.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
If Trubisky has a good relationship with Loggains and wants to keep him around then i wouldn't mind Loggains staying on as the QBC.

Nah. Trubisky has only had 1 year in the league. Loggains is the only relationship he's known as an NFL QB. I wouldn't mind Loggains as QB coach if the next head coach decides to keep him on, but there's 0 chance I force him on or even endorse him to the next head coach.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who will be watching the Chiefs game today just to see how Nagy calls plays for Mehomes?

They are on at 4:00 so i'll watch a good amount of that game but more interested in his play calling in the playoffs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think everyone got it. Juvenile, not thankbang worthy but I'm not proud.

Liked Posts:
Please not Tom Clements. He has been riding on Rodgers for years.

No shit. He developed him...The whole point was to find a coach who was a proven commodity with QB development. Im ok with the Nagy hire though.