Nagy to blame?

Hooked on Phonics

Liked Posts:
Would it be a stretch to guess the reason the Bieniemy has not attained a HC job is because of Nagy? Does the rest of the league think, "look how the last Chiefs OC translated into the HC position. I'm not sure we want to repeat Chicago's mistake."

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Would it be a stretch to guess the reason the Bieniemy has not attained a HC job is because of Nagy? Does the rest of the league think, "look how the last Chiefs OC translated into the HC position. I'm not sure we want to repeat Chicago's mistake."
It could play a role, but I also think Bieniemy has been a much better OC then Nagy has ever been. I think he will find a HC job next year.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No.

Bear Down

Liked Posts:
Or its because he still is working and unavailable to put together a staff

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Or its because he still is working and unavailable to put together a staff
In all seriousness, if you have aspirations of becoming a head coach you should have a list of names you want for your coaching staff.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
An offensive coordinator that doesn't call plays is just an assistant coach.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons

Probably not the main reason, but I definitely think it's playing a part. As you know, Nagy was billed as an "offensive guru" or "genius" when hired. Now his reputation is closer to a hack than guru/genious.