Nagy was not aggressive enough

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was saying the whole game how the Bears can not settle for field goals against Rodgers.

Before that last TD, Bears and Packers both scored four (4) times. Packers scored four (4) touchdowns while the bears scored one (1) touchdown and three (3) field goals. That’s the difference right there.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. I agree completely. I understand that maybe he's scared because of Trubisky, but you can't baby him anymore. Stop coaching scared. You know your defense isn't going to do shit against Rodgers, so you should stop coaching scared. He's lucky he backed into the playoffs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. I agree completely. I understand that maybe he's scared because of Trubisky, but you can't baby him anymore. Stop coaching scared. You know your defense isn't going to do shit against Rodgers, so you should stop coaching scared. He's lucky he backed into the playoffs.

But @msadows told me Pagano wasn't the issue. Now I'm confused.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His time management was actually pretty good. He kept Rodgers off the field and kept going with Monty.

Trubisky is a liability.

Win and you're in playoff game, and you cannot trust your QB, and walk away with ZERO passing TDs and an INT.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
You guys are just going in circles with these talking points at this point. Mitch can not be trusted to throw the ball beyond 10 yards consistently, he just can’t. He is too indecisive, inaccurate, and lacks the ability to read a defense. The gameplan today wasn’t the best but this what is to be expected as long as Mitch is your QB.

Like many of us said, we’d seen this before and it’ll be more of the same next week. Can’t believe people here really took the bait again and thought he was finally turning the corner LOL

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I was saying the whole game how the Bears can not settle for field goals against Rodgers.

Before that last TD, Bears and Packers both scored four (4) times. Packers scored four (4) touchdowns while the bears scored one (1) touchdown and three (3) field goals. That’s the difference right there.

the play designs are a joke.

mbison

Liked Posts:

Did you watch the end of the first half? Mitch almost threw an INT. It’s obvious that Mitch can’t make the right decision in the red zone and they don’t trust him. Don’t blame Nagy. Blame Mitch. His decision making is horrible and he probably would have thrown 2-3 ints if they opened the play Book.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You've seen what happens when he let's Mitch wing it, it ends up as a reception for the other team. I think the game plan was 'ok' they had the costly turnover by Kmet that flipped the score.