Napoleon says the 2015 draft will be in Chicago or L.A

Mitchapalooza

The draft is free right? First come first serve? If it's in chicago, I'm gonna wait in line for that. Totally worth it

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
That will be great for Chicago, but I've always felt the draft is best done at home. Getting really drunk in public really hurts my ability to form meaningful though about people I really knew little about before the draft.

It's like going out for dinner at Christmas. Sure some people do it, but it's best done at home.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Zero chance I go to it. The whole thing is hurry up and wait and I genuinely don't care about the other 31 teams, with some minor exceptions for division rivals.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
awesome, thanks! 6-8 hours in line does NOT sound fun though. lol
Its funny, I would have thought the wait time would be even longer. Like people camping over night like they do for Sneaker releases and shit.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
does the ticket just let you skip the line?
it also gets you a reserved seat. From what I've heard, people ask a fine dime for them though. People are willing to shell it out for sake of convenience.

For me personally. I would purchase one if it were an reserved seat for the entire weekend. Where I could come and go as I please and not have too worry.

That or, Id show up later, say after the top 10 are picked with the hopes that people are filtering out after the premiere guys are off the board.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
May I ask you who the person in the mugshot is?

I believe it's a member of a board from the past. He was the most annoying person in the world.
yeah its DB54, virtual Hitler and distinguished pool boy of the deceased CBMB.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
To each his own, but I don't see the appeal of going to the draft in person. It's not a game. There's no actual action. It's guys picking other guys, and those guys standing up in front of everyone with a jersey. I think I can grasp the experience from home.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holding the NFL draft in LA is like holding the NHL draft in Mexico City......

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
To each his own, but I don't see the appeal of going to the draft in person. It's not a game. There's no actual action. It's guys picking other guys, and those guys standing up in front of everyone with a jersey. I think I can grasp the experience from home.

I think the appeal is that this is a chance to be in the same room as future NFL superstars. You might get pictures and/or autographs? I don't know.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
yeah its DB54, virtual Hitler and distinguished pool boy of the deceased CBMB.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!!!!!

He is the biggest loser and most annoying person in the world. He NEVER says one single negative thing about the Bears. Everything they do is great in his eyes and all players are future HOFers. He used to do a weekly prediction thread and he NEVER picked the Bears to lose. If you picked them to lose, you weren't a real fan blah blah blah blah.

I got banned for a while for saying something about that picture on that deceased board.

I haven't seen any posts that look like his kind of posts. Is he on here?