NBA should release DVD Bulls/Celtics Series Rd 1

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
I don't know about you guys, but I am already going thru Bulls Basketball withdrawal. Recently I have been replaying podcasts at work. Not only Bulls Podcasters stuff, but episodes from Waddle & Silvy containing Radio montages from Bulls commentators. Replaying clips of Chuck Swirsky"...NOAH WITH THE POWERSLAM AND 1!!!" Even stuff from Stacey King and Neil Flunk... Stacey with the .." DON'T DO 'EM LIKE THAT BG!!!!" From Wilbon to Scoop interviews...etc. Some great audio clips of Ben Gordon Heroics too.

This just isn't enough for me. I think they should release a 3 disc DVD/Blue Ray set of this first round of the NBA Playoffs:

2009 NBA PLAYOFFS "EPIC BATTLES" Round 1: BULLS vs. CELTICS

Would like it to be done the way the old three-peat videos were done awhile back. Commentating, interviews of players/coaches. Loaded with special features and some full games in their entirety. Slow motion cuts on spectacular shots and plays, music, etc. I played the shit out of all those Bulls Championship videos on vhs tape back in the day. (It's how Learning to Fly became my favorite Tom Petty song)

Personally, the best Playoff series I have ever seen. Almost all the games were incredible...(except Game 3 at the UC that no one talks about...like it never happened. What? There was a game 3?)

Anyway I think it would be awesome. I am lucky to say I attended Game 4 (2 OT) and Game 6 (3 OT) and I want to relive the intensity and adrendaline rush that lived up the "Amazing happens" commercials. All I know is that I need my fix. Who knows, maybe this is already in the works...

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
flipcyde23 wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but I am already going thru Bulls Basketball withdrawal. Recently I have been replaying podcasts at work. Not only Bulls Podcasters stuff, but episodes from Waddle & Silvy containing Radio montages from Bulls commentators. Replaying clips of Chuck Swirsky"...NOAH WITH THE POWERSLAM AND 1!!!" Even stuff from Stacey King and Neil Flunk... Stacey with the .." DON'T DO 'EM LIKE THAT BG!!!!" From Wilbon to Scoop interviews...etc. Some great audio clips of Ben Gordon Heroics too.

This just isn't enough for me. I think they should release a 3 disc DVD/Blue Ray set of this first round of the NBA Playoffs:

2009 NBA PLAYOFFS "EPIC BATTLES" Round 1: BULLS vs. CELTICS

Would like it to be done the way the old three-peat videos were done ahile back. Commentating, interviews of players/coaches. Loaded with special features and some full games in their entirety. Slow motion cuts on spectacular shots and plays, music, etc. I played the shit out of all those Bulls Championship videos on vhs tape back in the day. (It's how Learning to Fly became my favorite Tom Petty song)

Personally, the best Playoff series I have ever seen. Almost all the games were incredible...(except Game 3 at the UC that no one talks about...like it never happened. What? There was a game 3?)

Anyway I think it would be awesome. I am lucky to say I attended Game 4 (2 OT) and Game 6 (3 OT) and I want to relive the intensity and adrendaline rush that lived up the "Amazing happens" commercials. All I know is that I need my fix. Who knows, maybe this is already in the works...

I have them on VHS.

senrad

Liked Posts:
I did not know that. thanks.