Needs some help...

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
About 5-7 years ago I went to Soldier field, as did hundreds of other fellow bears fans, and in addition to some other shit going on including a bunch of stuff for kids to do on the field, they opened up the equipment room and sold all kinds of used bears practice and game-used gear including old practice jerseys, game day worn pants, socks, etc. I cant for the life of me remember what the hell it was called or if its still going on every year.

it was not family fest

Anyone know what im talking about?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You may have just gotten drunk at the annual CCS roundup in Logan Square and raided Soldier Field for souvenirs

Reactions: DC

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You sure it wasn't just a hang over day at a Yard Sale?

Seriously though, i have no idea. Your'e welcome in advance.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you Bear_Assed?

Sammich

Liked Posts:
About 5-7 years ago I went to Soldier field, as did hundreds of other fellow bears fans, and in addition to some other shit going on including a bunch of stuff for kids to do on the field, they opened up the equipment room and sold all kinds of used bears practice and game-used gear including old practice jerseys, game day worn pants, socks, etc. I cant for the life of me remember what the hell it was called or if its still going on every year.

it was not family fest

I am not sure if it is what you are referring to, but the Bears host a family fest at Soldier Field where kids can run on the field with other activities going on. The fest this year in sometime in the summer.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not sure if it is what you are referring to, but the Bears host a family fest at Soldier Field where kids can run on the field with other activities going on. The fest this year in sometime in the summer.

I mean his second to last sentence says “it was not family fest”.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck. Well it was worth a shot. I think the sales of the used gear was going to charity and I think they did it every year.

I got a face mask from one of urlachers helmet and authentic pants and socks. It was cheap too. Like $20 or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Most assuredly not...an ass hat is what he is.
AssHat.jpg

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

it was not family fest

Hundreds of fans?

It was called Breaking and Entering

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember now. It was a Chicago bears fan convention. They had a bunch of old players there signing autographs and current (at the time) talking and answering questions from fans. It was really cool. I wonder why they stopped.

Come to think of it, the bears are the only pro chicago sports team not doing fan conventions. I wonder why