1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;6PqoRmJwtfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PqoRmJwtfY[/video]

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Leonard Floyd sure seems tentative on saying anything that might come back to haunt him when the year is over.

Come On 94 PLS say I'm gonna work my ass off to be a "BAD MAN" out there. Need some Muhammed Ali videos to be played at training camp during the night FOR All These *******.

One of my favorite sayings was something like this... " I'm so FAST that after hitting the switch, I get into the bed and under the covers before the light goes out "

.......hahaha I do this all the time now with LED lighting

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Leonard Floyd sure seems tentative on saying anything that might come back to haunt him when the year is over.

Come On 94 PLS say I'm gonna work my ass off to be a "BAD MAN" out there. Need some Muhammed Ali videos to be played at training camp during the night FOR All These *******.

One of my favorite sayings was something like this... " I'm so FAST that after hitting the switch, I get into the bed and under the covers before the light goes out "

.......hahaha I do this all the time now with LED lighting

Talk is cheap. I’ve heard plenty of big talk from players only to dud out. Show results on the field and all will be well. Don’t show results and the talking you did before doesn’t make you great

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Talk is cheap. I’ve heard plenty of big talk from players only to dud out. Show results on the field and all will be well. Don’t show results and the talking you did before doesn’t make you great

His results depend on how we use him. We need him out of coverage duty more but I don't see who else can do it. I don't think well know how good he can pass rush until we add help.