Negotiation window opens at 11 am Monday - who does Pace call first?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Its a big concern and that's why the Bears will get him with something like a 5/75 deal.

That’s a ton of money for someone coming off an ACL year with injury concerns. Alshon had to take a prove it deal from the Eagles...why do people think Robinson is going to get a lo term deal?

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
That’s a ton of money for someone coming off an ACL year with injury concerns. Alshon had to take a prove it deal from the Eagles...why do people think Robinson is going to get a lo term deal?
He's still only 24

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Luke

Liked Posts:

Pace is desperate and will have to outbid other teams on length/price to get him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I'd pay him more per in a one year deal then i'd pay him per in a multi year deal just to be able to watch him play a season and not only see if he can get through it healthy but to see if we get the 2015 A.Rob or the 2016 A.Rob.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pace is desperate and will have to outbid other teams on length/price to get him.

Take a look at free agency cause it's not a very strong free agency this year at all so to get a guy like A.Rob who's easily one of the top players in all of free agency not just for WR's you'll have to overpay him.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Bears have to come away with Allen Robinson in free agency. If that does not work, then they will have to see who is available via trade. It is basically Robinson or bust for the Bears.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
With the way the NFL works- Pace has either already got a deal in place with Robinson- or someone else does.

THIS^^^

Anyone who thinks teams don't have contact already is mistaken. Just like everyone thought Miami was dumb for tagging Landry and felt they would have to rescind. No folks, Miami already knew they had a few trades on the table for him. Mondays time is just a dog and pony show to look fair.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
THIS^^^

Anyone who thinks teams don't have contact already is mistaken. Just like everyone thought Miami was dumb for tagging Landry and felt they would have to rescind. No folks, Miami already knew they had a few trades on the table for him. Mondays time is just a dog and pony show to look fair.

I think this may be true. The fact that they so quickly bowed out on Landry tells me that they have something in place that makes them less "desperate" for a WR.

AussieBear

Obviously he calls the dynamic duo of SweatyTeddy and George to get their input...duh.

ct-spt-bears-george-mccaskey-ted-phillips-rosenbloom-20180103

me left hook to teddys head could knock out mccaskey too.. guaranteed.

fuck those two, fer reelz

AussieBear

robinson then wilson

but knowing pace... wilson then robinson... be loses robinson to da 49ers in da process

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I'd come at Robinson with a 4 year/64 mil/20 mil gtd

15 mil paid to him in the 1st year. If he suffers another injury the Bears could cut ways with him in his 2nd season and save some money. Or they could give him another year to bounce back and cut bait after his 2nd year if he doesn't pan out. If he stays healthy and performs, he'll be paid like a top WR at 16 mil season.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Not gonna lie, Robinson’s injury history is concerning. Read on here that someone said he tore his ACL in college too...can anyone confirm this?

If he did, imagine what numbers he would have put up in the NFL if he hadn’t?

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Luke

Liked Posts:
I'd come at Robinson with a 4 year/64 mil/20 mil gtd

15 mil paid to him in the 1st year. If he suffers another injury the Bears could cut ways with him in his 2nd season and save some money. Or they could give him another year to bounce back and cut bait after his 2nd year if he doesn't pan out. If he stays healthy and performs, he'll be paid like a top WR at 16 mil season.

might as well make it 5/80 and about 40 gtd if you want to have a chance. If he stays healthy, then you got him that extra year for 16 which wont be too bad at that time. If not, he's just another FA gamble which didn't pan out. gtd money is what will lure Rob here.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Because Snails is stupid enough to give him one . . .

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Obviously he calls the dynamic duo of SweatyTeddy and George to get their input...duh.

ct-spt-bears-george-mccaskey-ted-phillips-rosenbloom-20180103

George Halas was depicted in the real life story, Brian's Song while Teddy and George were part of The Life of Brian.

209.jpg

cleese.jpg

Luke

Liked Posts:
George looks like one of the contestants on twit of the year. (Monty Python for u youngin's)