Negotiation window opens at 11 am Monday - who does Pace call first?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Not gonna lie, Robinson’s injury history is concerning. Read on here that someone said he tore his ACL in college too...can anyone confirm this?
No he did not. In 2011 played in 11 games, 12 in both 2012 and 2013.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I want Fuller, Norwell and Butler/Johnson. Maybe add someone like Avery Williamson.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Wilson and Burton are in the bag.

They will rush the market on Robinson and get him in the building before others can get involved.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'd pay him more per in a one year deal then i'd pay him per in a multi year deal just to be able to watch him play a season and not only see if he can get through it healthy but to see if we get the 2015 A.Rob or the 2016 A.Rob.

and watch as some other team offers him that multi-year deal that you were afraid to give him.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Robinson is not fast for a WR. 4.60 at the combine. You have to wonder how he will do after a serious season ending knee injury.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Robinson is not fast for a WR. 4.60 at the combine. You have to wonder how he will do after a serious season ending knee injury.

While he's not a speed demon he's Alot faster than 4.6 on film.

He also ran a sub 4.5 at his Proday. He absolutely can get behind the Defense and win some foot races down the boundary.

Speed

Liked Posts:

He's no burner, but he has more moves in open field than an Alshon IMO.

Luke

Liked Posts:
He's no burner, but he has more moves in open field than an Alshon IMO.

yep, don't underestimate route running. Richardson is fast as hell yet he is a terrible route runner and is always contesting catches

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not worried about his knee like I'm not worried about Watson's knee. Just angles for argument sake. They'll both come back like before. The question is more when and for how long but it's the NFL. Injuries happen. If we want robinson, we'll need to give him a long term deal with a lot of guaranteed money. Then we'll get to here about how Pace only likes pre-injured players from the same guys that would blast him for not getting Robinson, blah blah.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
They better handle Allen Robinson the same way they handled Julius Peppers.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
As people have said here before... Its that fact that there has been really nothing coming out about the Bears being interested in Robinson, which makes me believe they are. Wouldn't be surprised if its already "done". Landry obviously wasn't Pace's guy. Either Robinson or Watkins become a Bear for 2018.

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
While he's not a speed demon he's Alot faster than 4.6 on film.

He also ran a sub 4.5 at his Proday. He absolutely can get behind the Defense and win some foot races down the boundary.
Plus he doesn't need to be he's physical, a big time red zone threat, and is a smooth route runner. Exactly the type of guy Nagy can build a passing game around. Of course this is all dependent on if he can remain healthy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll predict Sammy Watkins & Albert Wilson + bonus 1 or 2 year prove-it deal to Meredith. Let White and a mid Rd. tall-burner WR pick or 2 also fight for snaps. WR solved out of whatever rises to the top from that 6-pack. I'd like to see Coleman from Browns on a low cost good upside flier also, but going with Wilson due to familiarity.

Will sign a starting caliber C or G for $ure, also OLB pass rush, but not top tier - gap filler/depth/competition for rookie TBD.

Draft BPA throughout per usual which will piss off 80% of the fanbase til October when > .500

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Obviously he calls the dynamic duo of SweatyTeddy and George to get their input...duh.

ct-spt-bears-george-mccaskey-ted-phillips-rosenbloom-20180103

Sweet jesus... just looking at these two bozos ruins ANY faith I want to put into Pace's decisions. You just know they'll find some way to meddle, and fuck up a good rebuild.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Pace is going all in on Brees.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I do not think the Bears are an attractive landing spot for a FA wide receiver.

Either the Bears really overpay, or land a secondary target. Which I am fine with honestly.

The Bears had nobody last season plus they had a bad offensive system. Just having some average to above average targets will improve things considerably.