NEW CCS Radio - Call in Edition!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hey fellas, we're running a test for a live call-in show in about an hour.

@ 12:30 CST, you can click this link and call this # and ask me anything related to the Bears or Bulls. It's sort of a trial run, but we'll do what we can to put forth a solid show.

Think of what you want to ask (callers will be on for 15-45 seconds, primarily)....

go here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chicity...tler-deng-1914

There's supposedly a chat feature there, but like I said - this is a trial run and there may be bumps in the road.

Call in #: (347) 633-9245

any interest?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
hey fellas, we're running a test for a live call-in show in about an hour.

@ 12:30 CST, you can click this link and call this # and ask me anything related to the Bears or Bulls. It's sort of a trial run, but we'll do what we can to put forth a solid show.

Think of what you want to ask (callers will be on for 15-45 seconds, primarily)....

go here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chicity...tler-deng-1914

There's supposedly a chat feature there, but like I said - this is a trial run and there may be bumps in the road.

Call in #: (347) 633-9245

any interest?

You should have call in shows more often, but after work hours in the evening......more people would be able to call in.......id be glad to call in....

Pretty soon, forum posting will become obsolete and all sports talk will be on CCS Radio....

But seriously, i have enjoyed your show evertime you post one....Thanks X.....Good show... :clap:
Sp94 supports CCS Radio...

Last edited:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We're looking to make a permanent move to BlogTalkRadio if this ends up taking off. Listener interaction is going to be key, though, since the "premium" features cost us extra money. X and I will be doing another live show sometime this weekend, so if you have any topics you want to cover, whether it's Bulls-centric or not, call us!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
We're looking to make a permanent move to BlogTalkRadio if this ends up taking off. Listener interaction is going to be key, though, since the "premium" features cost us extra money. X and I will be doing another live show sometime this weekend, so if you have any topics you want to cover, whether it's Bulls-centric or not, call us!

Dont forget to Post the time in advance....I want to hang with Fisch.:date:

If i call, ill be sure to block my number so you guys dont trace it and come blow up my house or somthing.....
:troll:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dont forget to Post the time in advance....I want to hang with Fisch.:date:

If i call, ill be sure to block my number so you guys dont trace it and come blow up my house or somthing.....
:troll:

If I don't see a # -- I won't answer the call - hahaha...but, fear not, I'm the only one that sees the #s, and I think you're ok 3 or 4 days a week :D

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
If I don't see a # -- I won't answer the call - hahaha...but, fear not, I'm the only one that sees the #s, and I think you're ok 3 or 4 days a week :D

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Reactions: X