New mock draft simulator!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Might be the worst of the bunch. ESPN should invest less in stephen A Smith and get an actual programmer to fix their shit.

JJ McFarthy went #2, the Pats took MHJ at #3 and didnt draft a QB, then the Vikings drafted Brock Bowers when they already are paying hock 11ty million.

Falcons ended up drafting drake maye, after spending 11ty on Kurt Cousins.

Save your time guys, you can make a better mock draft in Madden.

Reactions: BNB

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
draft1.pngdraft2.png

All 3 WR's were gone by pick 9 along with dallas turner. Traded back and picked up 2025 draft picks and some 2024 draft picks. JJ being there in the 4th round still is not happening, but went ahead and took him since he was there. trade him to Minnesota or somewhere postdraft

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
View attachment 37103View attachment 37104

All 3 WR's were gone by pick 9 along with dallas turner. Traded back and picked up 2025 draft picks and some 2024 draft picks. JJ being there in the 4th round still is not happening, but went ahead and took him since he was there. trade him to Minnesota or somewhere postdraft
Awesome trade, LOL.

Great sim!

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. For shits and giggles, I selected MHJ with the #1 pick and took JJ at #9. Just wanted to see how they would do the QB's after pick 1. They had Wash taking Maye and NE taking Williams.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So I'm not especially into Mocks as predictors but I have fun with them after FA during the no news period, mostly to see how prospects are ranked and projected areas where drafted though taken with a large grain.

For me, the best one is easily Draft Buzz. Random factor is interesting. '2' is default and better in terms of fewer weird picks and drops than other mocks and 1 pretty much prevents that all together. I think their player rankings are better and most up to date. Also has the easiest accessed and most comprehensive player profiles. You need to register to use it but free.

draft buzz.png

I mentioned this site after a few days into my mock thread but most didn't notice and are still using PFN. Your mocks may not be as easy to (over)manipulate but this site is preferred.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
draft1.pngdraft2.png

This is a draft sim that i would be quite happy with. traded pick 75 for picks 86, 123, and 188

Bort

Liked Posts:
So I'm not especially into Mocks as predictors but I have fun with them after FA during the no news period, mostly to see how prospects are ranked and projected areas where drafted though taken with a large grain.

For me, the best one is easily Draft Buzz. Random factor is interesting. '2' is default and better in terms of fewer weird picks and drops than other mocks and 1 pretty much prevents that all together. I think their player rankings are better and most up to date. Also has the easiest accessed and most comprehensive player profiles. You need to register to use it but free.

View attachment 37143

I mentioned this site after a few days into my mock thread but most didn't notice and are still using PFN. Your mocks may not be as easy to (over)manipulate but this site is preferred.
It's kinda fun to put random factor on maximum and get wild with it. I picked up 2 additional 2025 first round picks with multiple trades back from #9 to #25 and drafted Odunze there lol.

Liked Posts:
I traded 9 for 15 & 46

1 Caleb Williams QB
15 Brock Bowers TE
46 Rickey Pearsall WR
75 Christian Haynes CENTER/GUARD
122 Brennan Jackson DE

THAT would be a great draft