Not open for further replies.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
your words, you will eat

star-wars-yoda-pissed-me-off-you-have.jpg

Veritas

Liked Posts:
Pretty much everything you wrote was incorrect. Why are you a writer for the website and how do I become a writer? I know a ton about pro football and hockey.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
Pretty much everything you wrote was incorrect. Why are you a writer for the website and how do I become a writer? I know a ton about pro football and hockey.

Sorry I wasn't able to predict the game Nostradamus. I'm happy they won, I didn't see it coming, not many did.

If you want to write for the site, email the guys.

Veritas

Liked Posts:
Sorry I wasn't able to predict the game Nostradamus. I'm happy they won, I didn't see it coming, not many did.

If you want to write for the site, email the guys.

I don't disagree with you score prediction, I mean any given Sunday. I disagree with the way you wanted to attack the Cowboys defense and general points you made in the article. I posted a thread yesterday outlining the way we could beat a team with more talent than us, they did what I said they had to do on both sides of the ball and we won.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/chicago-bears-forum/7573-chicago-bears-week-2-keys-victory.html

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
What specifically did you disagree with in my post? And where in yours do you outline offensive strategy. I see you mention attack the middle, but you also mention keeping Cutler in the pocket, and they only started to move the ball consistently when he got rid of it quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.