Staff member
Liked Posts:
Newlyweds Photobombed By Patrick Sharp

</p>

c2j8bbsmcivdf0q4jrxn.jpg
</p>

tvltre

Liked Posts:
I saw this the other day.  I would not have taken a pic in that spot between the benches.  If I could, I would take a pic either on the ice or at the zamboni entrance.  Damn pic looks like they are in the penalty box.  Probably she got two minutes for holding the stick while he was roughing her.</p>

</p>

Sharpie at least made it look better.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
are you kidding, they only forked over enough for a wedding reception in a suite. On the ice is an extra surcharge. Zamboni as we know is another 500. And of course they threw in Sharpie for free with the keg rental.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="tvltre" data-cid="224466" data-time="1395941061">
<div>

I saw this the other day.  I would not have taken a pic in that spot between the benches.  If I could, I would take a pic either on the ice or at the zamboni entrance.  Damn pic looks like they are in the penalty box.  Probably she got two minutes for holding the stick while he was roughing her.</p>

</p>

Sharpie at least made it look better.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I think they are in that little space between the benches where Pierre McGuire is at times.</p>

tvltre

Liked Posts:
your right Tater, they are.  I cannot believe people actually pay to sit there in those seats.</p>

</p>

I read the article that they were having their reception in the suite at the game and went down for pics during warmups.  That pic would have been better if the entire team stood behind them...but then again, just the photographer in me.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="224477" data-time="1395945577">
<div>

I think they are in that little space between the benches where Pierre McGuire is at times.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Is this where I say it's my dream to be at a game where Pierre is in there and I fill the box with water and piranhas?</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="224486" data-time="1395949359">
<div>

Is this where I say it's my dream to be at a game where Pierre is in there and I fill the box with water and piranhas?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Perfect spot to say that. I share your dream.</p>