NFC North: Vikings fall to 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We are essentially 2 games up now...w/ a win over the Packers...however, we play the pack again at their place near the end of the season...so this should be considered a one-game lead...But the Vikings struggles early are nice...

The Vikes next 3 games: Vs. Dallas, @GB, @NE.

They've almost GOT to win 2 outta 3 there...personally, of course, I hope they go 1-3...beating the Packers...they're all gonna be tough games.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I had a funny feeling this was going to happen.

:fap:

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice! 3 games out and with that hard schedule. The Vikings are digging their own grave.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
The NFC North is getting easier and easier to win, but the Bears 2nd half of their schedule is brutal. They need to win both of their games going into their bye IMO

chs234

Liked Posts:
the Vikings upcoming games are very difficult too. if they aren't careful their season will be over by week 7

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt they lose to Seattle and Buffalo, but Mike Shanahan offenses are known to destroy cover 2 defenses and having McNabb at QB only makes them more dangerous.

chs234

Liked Posts:
I doubt they lose to Seattle and Buffalo, but Mike Shanahan offenses are known to destroy cover 2 defenses and having McNabb at QB only makes them more dangerous.

The Vikings next 4 are pretty tough I think, right? they were showing it on ESPN last night... the Packers and a couple of other really good teams are in there. The Redskins are a good team, capable of beating most teams. They are for real and are going to challenge in the NFC East.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
^ Yeah it is. They have to play the Cowboys, Pack and Patriots. That's what I know of.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
A little off this topic, but now Jermichael Finley appears to be done for the season.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A little off this topic, but now Jermichael Finley appears to be done for the season.

Thats a little shocking..consider what I've read on his injury, it is typically 3-6 weeks recovery...But then Urlacher's injury last year was shocking as well.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
^ I guess more issues were revealed when they looked. They say 8-10 weeks, but he is apparently telling teammates that his season is over (according to Twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.