NFCN Gameday Thread

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Miami head coach is an idiot. His use of timeouts to help the Packers convert both times was such a fail.
I have no words for how dumb that was. Both timeouts led to 3rd and 10 and 4th and 10 conversions. I'd bet he gets destroyed on Miami talk radio if such a thing exists

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
If you enjoy watching nfl football you must enjoy Rodgers. He is simply the gold standard for how the position is played

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Are you fucking shitting me? They are not showing the Bears game!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) Rosen has just called Rodgers "Aaron" at least twice now. It's annoying how announcers do that with guys they slurp off like Manning & Rodgers.

2) Referring to Peppers' amazing play this year… Okay, the INT return against MIN was impressive for a big guy. But the interception itself? The ball was thrown right to him in space.

A lot of quarterbacks are called out by their first name. Remember Good Rex/Bad Rex? I don't remember Good Grossman/Bad Grossman. Were they "slurping" on Rex?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't get how calling a guy a first name is annoying.. being like John Madden ALWAYS fully saying Bret Favre, never just one name was something annoying.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk