CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Well, this will be a different year, but I must say, the workout warriors, and track stars are the ones that benefit from the underwear Bowl.

Perhaps Pro Days and game film will prevail, as it should be.

I'm glad the Senior Bowl is not yet canceled (might still happen), because that is a all star situation that has actually proved to be beneficial in showing potential and a players ability to listen to NFL coaching.

Who is hurt by this, Trey Lance comes to mind, because his game film is limited, he is not going to be in the Senior Bowl, so his Pro day, is his only chance to really be available for teams.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Great. No conviction boner for pace. He might actually have to look at college resume as opposed to what he did with white and trubisky.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Great. No conviction boner for pace. He might actually have to look at college resume as opposed to what he did with white and trubisky.

White had crazy injuries,and a lot people wanted mitchell

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
95% of the analysis is completed before the combine, so teams will have to rely more on the partial season/no season the players had in 2020......

giphy.gif

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No one thinks it’s weird af the senior bowl will be played but the combine is off?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No one thinks it’s weird af the senior bowl will be played but the combine is off?
I do. I also find it weird how they can have an entire NFL season, but not the combine. Just seems bizarre.

I guess the logic is, all of this date on players can be gathered at Pro days so whats the point of doing it twice. Trying to limit liability just like everyone else is doing ?‍♂️

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do. I also find it weird how they can have an entire NFL season, but not the combine. Just seems bizarre.

I guess the logic is, all of this date on players can be gathered at Pro days so whats the point of doing it twice. Trying to limit liability just like everyone else is doing ?‍♂️
The answer is simple $$