NFL Draft Tankathon

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Redskins are a player for a QB in the draft. If they win the division they automatically draft in the 20s.
"I see", said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

I was thinking of draft slot not of team needs.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Broncos need to start winning some games. They're definitely taking a quarterback in rd 1, aren't they?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Looks like we're going to have to hope ATL, WAS, and DEN win more games than the Bears down the stretch, because all 3 of those teams will probably be looking at a quarterback. DET is another one, although I'm not sure if they are ahead or behind us in the draft order after today's game.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Looks like we're going to have to hope ATL, WAS, and DEN win more games than the Bears down the stretch, because all 3 of those teams will probably be looking at a quarterback. DET is another one, although I'm not sure if they are ahead or behind us in the draft order after today's game.
Denver hopefully will get a win somewhere because they play good defense. Washington plays Philly so they have a pretty good chance. ATL has a tough schedule but they have been playing good football. Detroit is awful and has a rough schedule, they probably won't win again.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
A loss next week by the Bears and at worst they will be drafting at #11 (Carolina and Denver play next week - one of those teams will get to 5 wins). The Bears will most likely be in the top 10 if they lose though.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Also I think Houston pick needs to move behind us because Miami could definitely go qb. Philly im sure would love to go qb, but they have so much tied up there already. Hopefully Carolina is committed to teddy and hopefully Detroit will stick with Stafford

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Do you honestly think that?

He just lies awake at night screaming "Damn it, I could have been a Chicago Bear!"?

Yes. Did you see Mahomes counting his draft position after scoring a td in Soldier Field when he wrecked us? It will ? be on his mind.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Also I think Houston pick needs to move behind us because Miami could definitely go qb. Philly im sure would love to go qb, but they have so much tied up there already. Hopefully Carolina is committed to teddy and hopefully Detroit will stick with Stafford
I don't see Miami going QB after drafting Tua as high as they did.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
No way Miami drafts a quarterback after they just took Tua a year ago. Philly is stuck with that Wentz contract, and they just draft Hurts in the 2nd round as his potential replacement.

Carolina I'm less sure on, but you'd think since they just signed Bridgewater and have had McCaffrey out for the majority of this season, that they'd be less inclined to go after another quarterback.

I just think the Bears are going to have to lose out to even get a chance.

-Broncos have: Panthers, Bills, Chargers, Raiders left
- Falcons have: Chargers, Bucs, Chiefs, Bucs left
- WAS has: Steelers, 49'ers, Seahawks, Panthers, Eagles left
- Lions have: Packers, Titans, Bucs, Vikings left

All 4 of those teams have some tough games coming up. I don't see the Lions winning another game. The Bears are a full game ahead of the other 3, which means they'd have to win at least 2 more to get behind the Bears in the draft order, and that's assuming the Bears lose out, which I don't see happening either.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I don't see Miami going QB after drafting Tua as high as they did.
Tua hasn't looked good and word was they put him in to see what he has and if they should consider it since they have houstons pick. They have so much draft capital that they could go qb and still fill a ton of other needs later. Also they can probably trade tua for something decent. They are in a really good position

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bro that's an anomaly that man should of never been picked at 10
Opinion vs fact. 1st round QBs: Haskins, Quinn, Lynch, Russell, Leaf , Akili Smith, Shuler, Manziel, Locker... Here's 2 more you should know intimately, Cade McNown and Rick Mirer.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch and Nagy still got a lot of work ahead of them - tank-a-thon is updated after the games.

View attachment 8888
ac7e86fd8c6a6953b686cc0e7b9a8900.gif

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
A loss next week by the Bears and at worst they will be drafting at #11 (Carolina and Denver play next week - one of those teams will get to 5 wins). The Bears will most likely be in the top 10 if they lose though.
Here's some concerns for those of us looking at draft position. Bears only play 1 good team in their last 4 games and with only the top seed getting a bye, it's that much more likely the Packers will be resting starters if that is already decided by the final week. Vikings and Texans capable of losing to anybody. Vikes proved this with the OT struggle to beat Jax, 1 of 2 worst teams in NFL who are also on Bears remaining schedule.

Last edited:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Opinion vs fact. 1st round QBs: Haskins, Quinn, Lynch, Russell, Leaf , Akili Smith, Shuler, Manziel, Locker... Here's 2 more you should know intimately, Cade McNown and Rick Mirer.
I would argue without looking at it 20/20 he still was the worst prospect at qb he has nothing that says he should of been drafted at all. Shit arm shit mechanics shit person shit size and athleticism shit all around.

Fuck even his stats were below avg