Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im torn. I really do think a lot of his problems have been scheme. He does have talent but i still dont know if he is ever going to be great. Id take him over Foles any day though.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Im torn. I really do think a lot of his problems have been scheme. He does have talent but i still dont know if he is ever going to be great. Id take him over Foles any day though.

Scheme is definitely a problem but making the Foles mistake twice is a bad idea.

I don't see enough arm strength or intelligence to be anything more than a decent QB.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we didn't sign Foles I could see us bringing him back but breaking the bank for two back up QBs is stupid.
Pace is a moron. That shouldn’t matter, take the L and move on as I’ve said but this is the bears so..

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Believe the Bears might consider"

These guys are really putting themselves out there. Bold shit.
Agree but man this has everyone coming back written over it. Pace and Nagy contracts expire next year, sign Mitch to 3 year deal and when the two baboons are fired 2021/22 your new Crew has a bridge qb so you can draft one.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I like the biscuit and always have. There were times I didn’t and I fell way off the bandwagon. Now I’m back on after having a lot of evidence that Nagy’s scheme and play calling and refusal to run the ball hurt his development. He is in the process of saving the job of a guy that dicked him over and that carries some weight with me as a fan. He has done everything asked of him and may never be great, but the Bears can win with him and I’d rather have him under center than Nagy getting someone else and trying his shitty system again.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Agree but man this has everyone coming back written over it. Pace and Nagy contracts expire next year, sign Mitch to 3 year deal and when the two baboons are fired 2021/22 your new Crew has a bridge qb so you can draft one.
It definitely does. Its popular opinion at this point that if they make the playoffs, they're all back.

I'm just saying that these so called execs aren't exactly being bold when they the Bears "might consider". Its a pointless thing to say. They might or might not consider a lot of things. Give me a real prediction.

msadows

Liked Posts:

msadows

Liked Posts:
If we didn't sign Foles I could see us bringing him back but breaking the bank for two back up QBs is stupid.

Yea, that 6.6m cap hit really is preventing us from signing another QB....

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Id be happy with him with a new run first type coach and a good oline.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He’s gonna be a bridge quarterback.. I’d be shocked if they don’t at this point.

This guy ryan def gets it.

No one is bringing mitch back to be the answer, they bring mitch back so you don't suck massive balls next year. Sure, mitch aint a good qb, but foles has shown he's worse....much worse.

This defense is already falling off a cliff. If you want to tank next year then start foles. No team wants to tank however from the start. They can't realistically use foles as their starting QB week 1 and expect no fan backlash.

Mitch, unfortunately is the best FA QB available unless you are high on jacoby or want to trade for darnold(Who I don't really think is any good either).

You could draft trask or mac jones, but do you really want two guys with limited movement playing day 1 behind this oline?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Id be happy with him with a new run first type coach and a good oline.

The way I see it, someone needs to start.

Nick Foles is not a starting qb in this league. Mitch might be bottom tier, but at least he makes this offense better.

If you don't bring mitch back you need to find an answer at QB. No one in chicago should be forced to watch foles march out there ever again barring injury.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Scheme is definitely a problem but making the Foles mistake twice is a bad idea.

I don't see enough arm strength or intelligence to be anything more than a decent QB.
Agree with this. And how much longer could we run a half field scheme and be successful. Teams will catch on quickly.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
You fire them all and move on . Mitch Trubisky is not a starting qb in the league and for the Bears to even entertain the idea is ridiculous . We know what Mitch aint and its time to move on

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This guy ryan def gets it.

No one is bringing mitch back to be the answer, they bring mitch back so you don't suck massive balls next year. Sure, mitch aint a good qb, but foles has shown he's worse....much worse.

This defense is already falling off a cliff. If you want to tank next year then start foles. No team wants to tank however from the start. They can't realistically use foles as their starting QB week 1 and expect no fan backlash.

Mitch, unfortunately is the best FA QB available unless you are high on jacoby or want to trade for darnold(Who I don't really think is any good either).

You could draft trask or mac jones, but do you really want two guys with limited movement playing day 1 behind this oline?

They both stink but I'd argue that Foles is better given they both have decent offensive lines and decent play calling.