NFL kicker ever bounce 4 off the post before?

SpeedRacer

Liked Posts:
Seriously, the sucking aside, has this ever been done in one game?!

My daughter said he was going to clank his third before he did. We all jumped off the couch (#calledit). And I suppose his fourth one is my fault, cause I announced out loud I wanted to see him bounce four kicks of the post.

And then he did. What in the hell?! Glitch in the matrix?

Ok back to the sucking. I don’t want this guy anywhere near a game winning field goal. Eh, make that any kick.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Doubt it. But if you had bet even a dollar in Vegas on it happening today, you'd now be a rich man...

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was going for the record.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

My daughter said he was going to clank his third before he did. We all jumped off the couch (#calledit). And I suppose his fourth one is my fault, cause I announced out loud I wanted to see him bounce four kicks of the post.

And then he did. What in the hell?!

Bears kicker did it today. So, yes, it has happened before.

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
I think he got himself into the history books with his performance today as well as the Football Hall of Shame.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I'd also be rich if I had a dollar for every horrible @grimson post.

Well, $23,563 richer...

tenor.gif

TL1961

Liked Posts:

And then he did. What in the hell?! Glitch in the matrix?

Ok back to the sucking. I don’t want this guy anywhere near a game winning field goal. Eh, make that any kick.

I DO want him near a game winning field goal. I don't want him missing a potential game winning FG, however. :)

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The nfl already told you, they have magnetic fields in the end zones,look it up. They of course give a bogus reason why. These kickers can make 65 yarders with little effort. They've damn well practiced hitting a goal post 1000s of times. Just kick it in the general direction and let the magnets do the rest. Kickers can use their own balls, so of course they are treated with something.
....here's where the homer Simpsons of the world freak out

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The nfl already told you, they have magnetic fields in the end zones,look it up. They of course give a bogus reason why. These kickers can make 65 yarders with little effort. They've damn well practiced hitting a goal post 1000s of times. Just kick it in the general direction and let the magnets do the rest. Kickers can use their own balls, so of course they are treated with something.
....here's where the homer Simpsons of the world freak out

Do us all a favor. Please, keep away from all public places. We already have too many people going into a bar or restaurant to go psycho and to kill a bunch of people.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I called the 1st one.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hitting the post 4 times in a row takes amazing accuracy.

Bears should come to practice with a single pole in the middle of the endzone for FG practice.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Do us all a favor. Please, keep away from all public places. We already have too many people going into a bar or restaurant to go psycho and to kill a bunch of people.

I gave you proof and you still hold your hands over your ears and eyes, singing lalalaalaalala, they straight up.tell you they use magnets

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, just takes science and money.
If you ever have an iota of any evidence to show for any of the thousands of things you believe to be fixed, let me know. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and keep it to yourself.