NFL Nation Says: QB bang for the buck

marines1

Liked Posts:
10. Jay Cutler, Chicago | '13 Cap: $10.37 million | APY Salary: $14.6 million

The cap figure seems high, given his 37-24 record with the Bears and one trip to the playoffs. But that's the going rate for a QB of Cutler's pedigree. Besides that, he has lacked weapons and adequate protection. In the final year of his deal, Cutler is trying to prove he's worth the salary of the top QBs. -- Michael C. Wright

Worth it? Wright: Yes

Seifert's take: Cutler led two game-winning drives and has three victories overall, with effective play and a second-tier contract.

He is ranked #10 for best value, underpaid?

Pay that man.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/92548/nfl-nation-says-qb-bang-for-buck

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I dont think it is surprising that people think Cutler should get more money from us, and has been doing a good job so far this season (minus the detroit debacle)

The only people who want to get rid of Cutler are the ones who mistakenly think he is running the Grossman Turnover Drive part Deux

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I dont think it is surprising that people think Cutler should get more money from us, and has been doing a good job so far this season (minus the detroit debacle)

The only people who want to get rid of Cutler are the ones who mistakenly think he is running the Grossman Turnover Drive part Deux

The people that don't want the Bears to re-sign him have never offered another option. If/when they do, I will start to take them seriously, till then, they are just trolling.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can honestly say that I do not want the Bears to re-sign Cutler.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe someone suggested we should have gotten Freeman recently......