NFL Network Top 10 Catches of all time- Marty Booker makes the list

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have the NFL Network on while making Mother's Day Dinner for my lady, and I heard Marty Booker's name. He had a catch against Detroit that made the list (sorry can't find a working version of it now). Yes I know it was a re-broadcast, but it was nice to see one of the few talented players the Bears had back then get some props.

Having said that, have you ever noticed on the NFL Top Ten List that George Atkinson never has anything good to say about anyone except maybe other Raiders? I thought Gale was a salty old dude, but George Atkinson has him beat.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was that the one that was ruled incomplete with a pass interference, but Lovie challenged it anyways just because he wanted Booker to get credit for the catch?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup that was the one. Amazing. Marty Booker is seriously underrated.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was that the one that was ruled incomplete with a pass interference, but Lovie challenged it anyways just because he wanted Booker to get credit for the catch?

actually I remember watching that game and it was ball placement as well....5 yard line vs 1.5 yard line

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;Dd7D3jaFq84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7D3jaFq84[/video]

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This one was a better interception than those, though those were both at a better moment.
[video=youtube;6MTGrix1fEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MTGrix1fEI[/video]

Man that was a thing of beauty. He didn't even interfere with him (like current corners seem to get away with doing all the time).

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man that was a thing of beauty. He didn't even interfere with him (like current corners seem to get away with doing all the time).

Career end on a stupid reverse