NFL/NFC First place update(clue...foot of snow in Denver)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have considered the Rams could go undefeated.

Two teams remain.

Today the Chiefs travel to New England where Mahomes will be mentally tested like never before to overcome his weaknesses against the greatest mind in football history. That Brady guy might have a little extra juice for the "new guy" too!"

Meanwhile, the Rams take their show to Denver...where the presence of a defense barely holding on...what was offering only a small threat maybe...turned into potential problem with a foot of snow and counting last night. At least out my door...I'm sure they will clear the field, but bitter cold for an L.A. team, Von Miller, Chubb and that defense...

believe it....they are fighting to retain first place in the NFC today, while the Bears bask in the sun and feed the hungry Howard. Be sure to play Howard today in fantasy, I expect 2 touchdowns, not a trade.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
The Rams are not going undefeated.

Their remaining schedule includes:
@Broncos
Packers
@Saints
Chiefs
@Lions (who beat the Packers/Patriots at home this year)
@Bears
Eagles

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Rams are not going undefeated.

Their remaining schedule includes:
@Broncos
Packers
@Saints
Chiefs
@Lions (who beat the Packers/Patriots at home this year)
@Bears
Eagles

all those teams have one side of the ball until the eagles maybe, depending on injury.

The rams are unique in that they are firing in 3 phases. Today maybe the snow helps them cover the back end.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Rams are not that great. Their defense in particular really sucks, Peters and Joyner have been massive disappointments. If you run the ball on them and stop Gurley they will crack and break.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
all those teams have one side of the ball until the eagles maybe, depending on injury.

The rams are unique in that they are firing in 3 phases. Today maybe the snow helps them cover the back end.

All I'm saying is that they have seven remaining matchups that will all be up in the air. To even talk about the Rams going undefeated right now is ridiculous.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rams are not that great. Their defense in particular really sucks, Peters and Joyner have been massive disappointments. If you run the ball on them and stop Gurley they will crack and break.
Defense is not as good as expected but you sound kind of stupid when you start saying a top 10 defense really sucks. If you stop Gurley, ya better stop their #1 rated passing game too.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I'm saying is that they have seven remaining matchups that will all be up in the air. To even talk about the Rams going undefeated right now is ridiculous.

Well now....did I not start this thread as a fucking upset alert?

The way you all start arguments about non-issues like someone doesn't see the magic as clearly as you is fucking insane. If I think the Broncos have a shot today, then you best believe I understand exactly what you are saying.

That is a good team though and not excited to face them in L.A. if it comes to that. Lets bring them to the frozen tundra, cut Goff out of plan, and I think the Bears would be better suited with Trubisky to fight a game out in bad bear weather.

So yes...as of now this thread is pertinent. It pertains to the Bears position in the standings...and I was just trying to bring the information I have outside my door that there is a foot of snow in parts of Denver today, its balls cold, and still snowing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I just don't like your list.

I agree the SAints, @Bears, and Eagles can all give them a run.

And today the Broncos got a weather boost, which is relevant to what they might look like were we to pull them to Chicago in January this year or next. Lets see what happens, its a breaking but dangerous Broncos defense facing a top offense in weather...they might step up.

The knock on Goff coming out was also small hands, vs Keenum who excels at short bad weather passes. Neutrilizes the game a bit, but Broncos run game is gone and defensive secondary is not what it was.

Still...they are playing against their own scheme by the way, their old coach...expect those factors and the weather to jazz up this Broncos defense who have a record where...this is their Alamo. Last stand. All guns, all they have left.

We will see.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Defense is not as good as expected but you sound kind of stupid when you start saying a top 10 defense really sucks. If you stop Gurley, ya better stop their #1 rated passing game too.

Their defense blows. They have two players.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Sure I’ll just snap my fingers and Gurley will be stopped right? Does it work for Goff too? Is it that easy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I'm not sure if Goff has ever played in those conditions in his life... definitely not in high school or college, not sure about the NFL. Will be interesting to see how he performs.