NFL Podcast: Tillman vs MegaTron

mecha

Liked Posts:
Tillman got to wreck shop on Randy Moss for a brief stitch in time too. he was like low key savage. during those Lovie Smith lean years after the Super Bowl one of the only glimmers of hope with the Bears was the defense.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was one of the classiest Chicago Bears players to ever suit up. Probably one of the most smart level headed guys too. I still remember all the drama he had to endure with his children and the man still balled out despite major problems off the field and his own injuries to overcome as well.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Should be in the HOF, IMO.

Or at least the Hall of Very Very Good. His FF #'s are insane for a corner and he changed how the position is thought nowadays.

He's also a class act and is an example of what every one of these young men should strive for. Peanut legit is a superstar.

If hester is getting into the HOF for scoring a few TD's on special teams, Peanut should get in solely for having the 6th most FF's in nfl history.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hester is still getting a lot of opposition to get into the HoF and idk why you feel like belittling his accomplishments by calling it a few TDs on special teams. Its not just a few. He set the bar and then re-set the bar on more than one occasion. You don't need to rationalize why one should get in just because another player at an entirely different position might and should realistically get in.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Should be in the HOF, IMO.

Or at least the Hall of Very Very Good. His FF #'s are insane for a corner and he changed how the position is thought nowadays.

He's also a class act and is an example of what every one of these young men should strive for. Peanut legit is a superstar.

If hester is getting into the HOF for scoring a few TD's on special teams, Peanut should get in solely for having the 6th most FF's in nfl history.
20 isnt a few, but yes, Tillman is very underrated, even for a CB with a "few" forced fumbles...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Still one of the greatest photos in sports
View attachment 29042

I see your pic, and raise you a gif!

Megatrons_Nightmare_colorx935.gif

Why this no worky? literally just linking a gif...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never seen that pic before. Peanut was a stud
that was immediately before tillman ripped the ball away from him in the endzone, just like the randy moss play

if I'm remembering right

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is one of my final memories of how classy Tillman is

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
that was immediately before tillman ripped the ball away from him in the endzone, just like the randy moss play

if I'm remembering right

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is one of my final memories of how classy Tillman is

When I lived in Florida, I went up to Jacksonville to see the Bears blowout the Jaguars 41-6. At the end of the game, when every other player was walking into the tunnel or already in the locker room, there was Charles Tillman. Running around the sideline, picking up towels, gloves, headbands, wristbands, etc.

And as I'm wondering wtf he was doing, I see him run up to the stands to make sure every kid there went home with something. And as more kids came up to the first row of the stands, he'd run back to the sideline looking for stuff to give them.

What a beast, man. No doubt one of my favorite Bears of all-time.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When I lived in Florida, I went up to Jacksonville to see the Bears blowout the Jaguars 41-6. At the end of the game, when every other player was walking into the tunnel or already in the locker room, there was Charles Tillman. Running around the sideline, picking up towels, gloves, headbands, wristbands, etc.

And as I'm wondering wtf he was doing, I see him run up to the stands to make sure every kid there went home with something. And as more kids came up to the first row of the stands, he'd run back to the sideline looking for stuff to give them.

What a beast, man. No doubt one of my favorite Bears of all-time.
But he’s not level headed because he had a personal foul in a game from 2008!!!!!!!!!

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

if I'm remembering right
Totally remember that play, think that was his rookie year right.

That would be cool to frame