austtint

Liked Posts:
How are the browns dead last? The rams should be that

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"The Texans converted 12 third downs. Twelve. Twelve! Houston successfully moved the chains on the all important down as many times as Jay Cutler completed a pass."

That about says it all. The Bears are a bad team on both offense and defense.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Windy City, can you lay a "post Dumpster Fire" mock draft on us?

DumpsterFire2.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure the Bears are a bottom 5 team. Think we can take the Titans and possibly Chargers too. What will the #6 pick get ya?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure the Bears are a bottom 5 team. Think we can take the Titans and possibly Chargers too. What will the #6 pick get ya?

A trade down for some DE who will "definitely make us a top 10 defense", followed by a thousand threads comparing the Bears to examples of when elite All-Generation defenses have helped teams win Superbowls with non-elite QB play.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
It's hard to envision the Rams or Browns beating anyone. Hopefully the Bears can sneak the 3rd overall pick from the Niners.

I don't see that as much of an issue. Niners beat us last year while their team was in dumpster fire mode. The Rams may be brutal but I think the Niners looked pretty good under Kelly last night and I have a hard time seeing the Bears winning that game at this point.

In fact, I am having a hard time envisioning the Bears beating anyone on the schedule except maybe the Eagles.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't see that as much of an issue. Niners beat us last year while their team was in dumpster fire mode. The Rams may be brutal but I think the Niners looked pretty good under Kelly last night and I have a hard time seeing the Bears winning that game at this point.

In fact, I am having a hard time envisioning the Bears beating anyone on the schedule except maybe the Eagles.

I was traveling during the SF game last year and was listening on the radio. Gabbert scrambled up the middle for 50 yards for the win. I punched my dashboard. WTF is that? Blaine fucking Gabbert. Unbelievable.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
We're not. We got beat by the better team in the 2nd half of the game. This team will only get better with more reps.

Yep. Chicago led for a lot of the game, on the road, against a division champion. The offensive line should take major steps forward in the coming weeks, and the team should have improvement.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
We're not. We got beat by the better team in the 2nd half of the game. This team will only get better with more reps.
If we win that game, everyone is talking superbowl. We lost, so we must be the worst team in the league

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I like the optimism, but the fact of the matter is that if our offense looks like what we saw on Sunday, we are looking at a very long season. Our D isn't good enough to support a bad offense.