NFL Power Rankings

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People are over reacting to 1 Bears loss against a good team with a very good defense. Bears probably don't make the playoffs but they also won't be a bottom 5 team. Texans are better then every team in the NFC North, will that make the Packers, Lions, and Vikings bottom 5 teams as well.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I like the optimism, but the fact of the matter is that if our offense looks like what we saw on Sunday, we are looking at a very long season. Our D isn't good enough to support a bad offense.

Chances are, they won't look that bad throughout the season. Houston has one of the best defenses in the NFL, and Chicago's offensive line only had a handful of practices together before the game.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chances are, they won't look that bad throughout the season. Houston has one of the best defenses in the NFL, and Chicago's offensive line only had a handful of practices together before the game.

Time will tell. Hope you're right.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will win 7.

That being said I am not going to get upset about them being ranked poorly till they prove something other than the fact that they are better on paper. The Bears are on pace to lose 30 games in 3 season, and close to 40 in the last 4 years. They have made the playoffs in a decade, they are exceptionally young, and they have an OC with almost no track record.

Long story short is that they do not deserve respect right now, so I am not going to get upset about them not getting it.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
People are over reacting to 1 Bears loss against a good team with a very good defense. Bears probably don't make the playoffs but they also won't be a bottom 5 team. Texans are better then every team in the NFC North, will that make the Packers, Lions, and Vikings bottom 5 teams as well.

There losing resume is more than 1 game, it is 3-4 years now.

Titans
Rams
Browns
49ers

Those are the 4 teams that I know are worse than the Bears without much debate.

supra8795

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will win 7.

That being said I am not going to get upset about them being ranked poorly till they prove something other than the fact that they are better on paper. The Bears are on pace to lose 30 games in 3 season, and close to 40 in the last 4 years. They have made the playoffs in a decade, they are exceptionally young, and they have an OC with almost no track record.

Long story short is that they do not deserve respect right now, so I am not going to get upset about them not getting it.

We're ranked low every year so no surprise there.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're not. We got beat by the better team in the 2nd half of the game. This team will only get better with more reps.
None of the other teams, even those winning with first time QB starters, will get better with more reps though. AMIRITE, supra? Sound logic.

hello

Liked Posts:

Completely disagree here. Better than Chicago and Detroit for sure but I don't see what separates them from the Vikes at this point.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And Green Bay at 1, Minnesota at 6 and the Lions at 14.

What bowl does that get us?

tumblr_n52fc6jqUL1t04ld8o1_500.jpg

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
0-17 this year, gents. So bad that I think Chicago should move on from the Bears and try attracting an XFL team to Soldier Field.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Completely disagree here. Better than Chicago and Detroit for sure but I don't see what separates them from the Vikes at this point.

Yep.

Packers
Vikings/Texans
Lions
Bears

Texans would be challenging the Seahawks and Vikings for a WC spot if they were in the NFC. They aren't as good as GB.