NFL Treasures

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFL Treasures is a replay of a show on the NFL channel starting tomorrow. Episode 1 covers Lombardi, Jim Brown, Dick Butkus, Gale Sayers, Johnny Unitas, and the 1955 Pro Bowl.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
NFL Treasures is a replay of a show on the NFL channel starting tomorrow. Episode 1 covers Lombardi, Jim Brown, Dick Butkus, Gale Sayers, Johnny Unitas, and the 1955 Pro Bowl.
What is the NFL channel I don't see it on my Amazon account?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I could be wrong but Tony Romo was on the call for all of those players.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Hulu Live is going to start carrying the NFLN and the REDZONE starting in September I think. Ever since I cut the cord and went to streaming only, It is the one thing that I have missed..

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Hulu Live is going to start carrying the NFLN and the REDZONE starting in September I think. Ever since I cut the cord and went to streaming only, It is the one thing that I have missed..
You can get it with youtubetv as well. Is Hulu live an extra charge or is it part of Hulu subscription normally?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dropped Hulu and went to YoutubeTV because they didn't have the NFLN. Even my wife who's not a football fan will watch Good Morning football if it's on.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I dropped Hulu and went to YoutubeTV because they didn't have the NFLN. Even my wife who's not a football fan will watch Good Morning football if it's on.
GMFB crew is great. They do a pretty good job of not being homers and being pretty unbiased

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They just showed a segment of a Bear fan wearing a pistol...lol

Halas got mad and told em that guy isn't from Chicago and made em go to other stadiums and take pics and use em for Bear fans.

LMAO