NHL DREAM DRAFT: MARIAN HOSSA VOTED BEST #12 PICK

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn skippy. :icon-smile:</p>

</p>

Thanks to Jarmo Kekalainen's boss ass scouting and strong input in OTT picking him (and later Havlat too!). Thanks Jarmo!  :romance-heartbeating:</p>

</p>

</p>

2rfsrrk.png
</p>

34sneon.png
</p>

fw1zxh.png
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

<span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">VIDEO --->  </span></span>  <span style="color:#0000ff;">http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=673874</span></p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
Yeah but he is 12th the guy is like playing the 3rd line in the dream team </p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="201987" data-time="1371760265">
<div>

Yeah but he is 12th the guy is like playing the 3rd line in the dream team </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Pfft, keep dreaming. That's not how the 50th Anniversary Dream Draft works smartass! :p You don't even know what players and their positions are for Picks 1-10 yet as they reveal one daily. At 30 picks it can hardly be viewed as a one shot team roster. Now step off and leave me and my Hossa uber-love fangurrling alone! :p</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Loved watching him in Portland, and I love him as a hawk.  The indianhead sweater befits him.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="202001" data-time="1371765597">
<div>

Pfft, keep dreaming. That's not how the 50th Anniversary Dream Draft works smartass! :icon-razz: You don't even know what players and their positions are for Picks 1-10 yet as they reveal one daily. At 30 picks it can hardly be viewed as a one shot team roster. Now step off and leave me and my Hossa uber-love fangurrling alone! :icon-razz:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Pfft whatever still third line in the dream draft</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3rd liner in a "dream draft", but #1 in my heart.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="202004" data-time="1371765769">
<div>

Loved watching him in Portland, and I love him as a hawk.  The indianhead sweater befits him.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I didn't start actively following him until his rookie season with OTT although I knew vaguely about the scorching hot Portland Winter Hawks season and Memorial Cup win. And it's been all   :romance-heartbeating: LOVE :romance-heartbeating: and support ever since. The tough fangurl times were obviously the Berard eye injury and naturally after OTT fucked him over with the trade to the Thrashers---watching him during prime career years along with other talent in ATL die a slow hockey death was rough until he emerged as a free agent years later and was able to control his own destiny (after ATL traded him to PIT for the SC playoffs push of course). </p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="202032" data-time="1371782727">
<div>

I didn't start actively following him until his rookie season with OTT although I knew vaguely about the scorching hot Portland Winter Hawks season and Memorial Cup win. And it's been all   :romance-heartbeating: LOVE :romance-heartbeating: and support ever since. The tough fangurl times were obviously the Berard eye injury and naturally after OTT fucked him over with the trade to the Thrashers---watching him during prime career years along with other talent in ATL die a slow hockey death was rough until he emerged as a free agent years later and was able to control his own destiny (after ATL traded him to PIT for the SC playoffs push of course). </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

That Winterhawks team was unreal:  Andrew Ference, Marian Hossa, Jason Labarbera (who was the Backup. Belecki was the starter but I don't think cracked the NHL), Brent Morrow, And let's not forget Matt Walker.  And of course, Portland in that tournament lit up Luongo for Val-d'Or 7-4. :D</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="202037" data-time="1371787821">
<div>

future hall of famer. should be first ballot.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

not going to happen. He didn't play for the Leafs. </p>

WiHawksFan

Liked Posts:
Hossa aggravated his back and might mis the rest of the preseason. I get the feeling this will be a common occurrence for him this year.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
Is it wrong that I think the best #1 overall pick of all time was Erik Johnson by the Blues?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WiHawksFan" data-cid="209424" data-time="1379608884">
<div>

Hossa aggravated his back and might mis the rest of the preseason. I get the feeling this will be a common occurrence for him this year.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Where's Maiden when you need him...</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<span style="color:#ee82ee;">I told you we should've used the buyout on him...</span></p>