Nick Foles has now been benched for Case Keenum, Carson Wentz, Gardner Minshew, and Mitch Trubisky

msadows

Liked Posts:
Then traded for Sam Bradford.

Lol, and some of you fools thought he was the answer but he can't outplay Case Keenum. lmfao

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Fuck what we thought. I’m more concerned that Pace and Nagy thought he was the answer.
At this point, you figure out what you team is. We a re a running team since that’s the best thing we are good at. You work on the line to see what the best starters are. Then you play the best QB that can manage the game and make some plays when he has to. The best QB you play doesn’t mean he’s Peyton Manning. It’s just the best between the 2-3 QBs on your team. Then you play and hope for the best. You win some, you lose some.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fuck what we thought. I’m more concerned that Pace and Nagy thought he was the answer.
At this point, you figure out what you team is. We a re a running team since that’s the best thing we are good at. You work on the line to see what the best starters are. Then you play the best QB that can manage the game and make some plays when he has to. The best QB you play doesn’t mean he’s Peyton Manning. It’s just the best between the 2-3 QBs on your team. Then you play and hope for the best. You win some, you lose some.

Sorry man, I gotta talk shit to CCS know it alls. Whats the point of posting on here if you can't?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
People got hyped up in Foles because of his superbowl win but Foles has been trash every time he is considered a starter

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"hE kNowS tHE sYSteM"

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
It definitely isn't confidence building that our GM and coach thought he was the best option to bring in this past offseason. You have Pace with Mitch, Glennon, Foles and forever holding onto Tyler Bray on his record and you have Nagy making the decision that Foles was a better option to role with and force his pass happy offense on which at this point will likely cost the Bears a post season appearance this year. Definitely some incriminating evidence on both of these guys moving forward... hopefully not with the Bears.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It definitely isn't confidence building that our GM and coach thought he was the best option to bring in this past offseason. You have Pace with Mitch, Glennon, Foles and forever holding onto Tyler Bray on his record and you have Nagy making the decision that Foles was a better option to role with and force his pass happy offense on which at this point will likely cost the Bears a post season appearance this year. Definitely some incriminating evidence on both of these guys moving forward... hopefully not with the Bears.

I mean he was, but he should have never started 7 games.

If brady didn't come here, all that was left was Teddy B who was scared to compete with mitch.

Good qb's don't hit FA. It's just pathetic they gave up a 4th to do it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
"hE kNowS tHE sYSteM"

My favorite meatball post on here was after that win against the Falcons when CCS was talking about his press conference. Going "OMG ITS REFRESHING TO HAVE A QB WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THE GAME"

Now he gets to be passionate on the bench.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Then traded for Sam Bradford.

Lol, and some of you fools thought he was the answer but he can't outplay Case Keenum. lmfao
about three weeks late with this thread

msadows

Liked Posts:
about three weeks late with this thread

Better late then never.

Had to make sure mitch didn't get his ass benched after a couple weeks. Could you imagine the egg on my face if he did?

We had geniuses like anytime telling posters on here that mitch would never start a game for the bears again. Evidently his qb judgement skills are fantastic, because he thought foles was by far the better qb.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going "OMG ITS REFRESHING TO HAVE A QB WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THE GAME"

lolwut?

More like "It's going to be nice see a QB that can go through his reads". Of course that fell apart with the OL.

I'd like to say it's nice that being benched seems to have made Trubisky a better QB, but just like everything else about this team...it feels too little too late. Although I am getting a good laugh out of Trubisky & Montgomery saving Matt Nagy's job after he spent the majority of the season casting them aside for Foles/Patterson.