legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Eagles OL is not great, but they are better than the Vikings. Also, Eagles usually have just 2 people running routes while everyone else stays in to block. I think Vic will have to blitz to get to Foles.

Eagles secondary is trash and banged up.....Trubs should be able to take advantage of that. I think that's what Nagy will do instead of running the ball

Offenses have max blocked against the Bears since the Phins game. Fangio is ready for it. But you’re right. Foles will hit those long balls that Cousins missed if they give him time

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Everyone is gushing over the Eagles trying to make a story over nothing. They are going to get throttled on Sunday by double digits. They are a bad team in the playoffs, and these talking heads act like they are the hottest team in football when the Bears have won 9 of their last 10 games.

The game will be a blowout.

Until you said that we have won 9 of the last 10, I did not realize how good we actually were this year. On top of that, Every single loss was within a score.

I know regular season is not an indicator of how the playoffs will go, but the Eagles have to be thinking that this matchup is not one they were hoping for.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I get a sense that the Eagles and their fans are just happy to be in the playoffs after all the injuries they've suffered. Doesn't seem to be a huge amount of expectation that this game is even competitive and everyone kind of realizes the Eagles have been on borrowed time for a while now.

How odd was it to see Eagles fans singing the praises of the Bears for beating the Vikings when they knew they were going to play the Bears in a win-or-go-home playoff matchup the next week?

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Should be a good game, I would love to send Alshon home.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
fuck that emo twat. I wish for once the Bears can reverse revenge some ex-Bears.

fuck him especially for crying his way out of Chicago to a Super Bowl win. fucking Patriots.

It really sucks when you draft a player, he turns out to be really good, and then the asshole says he doesn't want to play for the team that drafted him

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Until you said that we have won 9 of the last 10, I did not realize how good we actually were this year. On top of that, Every single loss was within a score.

I know regular season is not an indicator of how the playoffs will go, but the Eagles have to be thinking that this matchup is not one they were hoping for.
14 total points in our 4 losses.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:

The Eagles are just happy to be in the playoffs after the season they had.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Yea I think ANY playoff matchup is what the Eagles were hoping for. They weren't in the market of being picky this year.

The sentiment seems to be that whatever Foles magic can give them they will take. I've seen plenty of Eagles fans say they are prepared to root for Chicago through these playoffs after this week because of week 17.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
if you hit his ribs will he leak pixie dust and all the magic were suppose to believe he's made of?