No Day Off

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I can’t wait to see this kid play. So friggin excited
For real…

are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Thats great but what's the purpose of this particular drill. Hop to one leg, stand up this tube on end, then run away as fast as possible.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Thats great but what's the purpose of this particular drill. Hop to one leg, stand up this tube on end, then run away as fast as possible.
Was wondering the same thing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Strength and conditioning.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
off the top of my head, balance / body control and accelerating from an unnatural position. this is very standard for an NHL player for example.

msadows

Liked Posts:
off the top of my head, balance / body control and accelerating from an unnatural position. this is very standard for an NHL player for example.

Exactly that, helps with core strength/change of direction too.

My guess is it would help strengthen the muscles he would need to escape in the pocket.

Either way our boy a beast.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Just a reminder, this time in 2017 Mitch was driving his camry cross country......

Meanwhile Justin Fields is doing this

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's my QB. [Insert Terrell Owens meme]

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
That's easy.

When Dalton asks Fields to carry his pads, Field is going to pick up the pads, take a few steps, suddenly step to Dalton's side, put the shoulder pads down right next to Dalton and then run away.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:

This is to strengthen his plant foot and core for jukes and change of direction. The weight serves as resistance, sort of like an ankle weight or weight vest.

Monster

Liked Posts:
He does it both directions... until he knows who the weak tackle is.