No Kobe: Best Performance in Playoffs 4 the Decade

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
NBA.Com is doing an All-Decade series of polls to determine who the best of the 2000 decade were. The first poll or argument is the Best Playoff Performances of the Decade. There are 6 nominations and what I find great is that Kobe Bryant isn't among them.

This summer when the Lakers won the Chip, people started talking about how close Kobe was to MJ. I know it came to the conclusion that he needs to do a bit more before we start that talk it still made me mad it was even brought up. Kobe isn't even close to Shaq or what Lebron and DWade can be. Kobe's greatest playoff performance was when he refused to play in game 7 against the Suns and they lost it was great. Last year's finals he folded down the stretch, he is a lawn chair, and had inflated stats. (I can show anyone he never had 8asts in any of those games). Meanwhile his peers or so-called "underlings" all have stepped up and dominated in huge games. Kobe is great but he is no better than Tim Duncan or Kevin Garnett and isn't as good as Shaq unless he can win a few more chips. Wade and Lebron will both be considered better than Kobe when it is all said and done. Let's stack some more all-stars with Kobe and talk about how he has changed, ha, what a joke last year's finals were.

Anywayz here are the true players who actually dominate in the 4th in big games:

1)Allen Iverson Game 1 2000 Finals, 48points in a victory over a Laker team that hadn't lost in the playoffs yet.

2)Shaq Game 2 2000 Finals, the next game lol, had a near quadruple double 28pts 20rebs 9ast 8blks

3)Duncan Game 6 2003 Finals, near quadruple double vs Nets to win the Chip: 21pts 20reb 10asts 8blks

4)KG Game 7 Western Semis vs Kings to win the series: 32pts 21reb and 13pts straight in the 4th quarter to clinch it.

5)DWade Game 3 2006 Finals vs Dallas, the Heat were down by over 13pts in the 4th quarter and then Wade took over to snatch the hearts of Dallas and ultimately win the Chip. He dropped 42 in the game and 12 pts in the final 6 mins to win it and stop an 0-3 deficite.

6)Lebron James Game 2007 Eastern Finals: Lebron dropped 48pts and had his teams final 25 pts in a double overtime game vs the Detroit Pistons. It was the series controlling game that lead to the Cavs moving on to the Finals.

These were all great performances and I am probably going to vote for Wade, I watched all of these games live on TV and the Wade performance moved me the most when I saw it and KG second, he just wanted it sooo bad. Lebron 3rd because he was just panting at the end of that game and it was clear he was all alone. The other performances were awesome but those series weren't close so I can't put them up there with the others.