Not any more....

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I've been a "wait and see" as far a s Nagy and Pace. This year I'm done. This team is pathetically staffed. There is NO FUCKIN EXCUSE for the online to be this bad. We've had years to improve it. That is all on Pace. As far as these gimmick plays and undisciplined penalties its on Nagy. His play calling has no rhyme or reason. It seems like he's not watching the game at all, the plays called dont match the situation or personnel. Its really hard to find an organization more screwed up than us. Might as well be the Jets or Dolphins or Redskins. We are soft, we lost any edge that the team had when Fangio left. For the first time in 30+ years Im loosing interest and not caring as much as a Bears fan. Today for the first time ever my kids didn't want to watch the game with me. They said.....they are gonna loose anyway. I cannot defend Pace or Nagy ....not any more. That have to go!

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think a lot of people would agree at this point. Injuries happen to everyone. It has been a fucked up year but they aren’t getting better they are getting worse. It sounded like a good idea at the time but I believe it is time to cut them loose.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
I've been a "wait and see" as far a s Nagy and Pace. This year I'm done. This team is pathetically staffed. There is NO FUCKIN EXCUSE for the online to be this bad. We've had years to improve it. That is all on Pace. As far as these gimmick plays and undisciplined penalties its on Nagy. His play calling has no rhyme or reason. It seems like he's not watching the game at all, the plays called dont match the situation or personnel. Its really hard to find an organization more screwed up than us. Might as well be the Jets or Dolphins or Redskins. We are soft, we lost any edge that the team had when Fangio left. For the first time in 30+ years Im loosing interest and not caring as much as a Bears fan. Today for the first time ever my kids didn't want to watch the game with me. They said.....they are gonna loose anyway. I cannot defend Pace or Nagy ....not any more. That have to go!
Nagy was bad with Fangio calling the defense. Nagy is ass...

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I'm talking about the team in general. There is no nasty, no edge.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:

i hear ya. Even during the fox and Trestman years i always look forward to games and watch them to the end. Now if if i miss some plays i dont care because i know Nagys offense is bullshit. He cares more about running his offense than anything. He said i was not brought here to run the i formation or work on qb mechanics. We wasted money on foles when we could have got more o lineman

Rise

Liked Posts:
Let’s spend a bunch of money on defense and then run an ultra conservative style!

Let’s bring in a statueQB who likes to hold the ball and throw deep, but completely ignore the oline!

Great job Pace!